sharan surname caste in bihar

Kailashpuri, The last name was found in around 1 . Jaleli, By the twelfth century, the Jats settled in western Punjab, as the native poet Abul Farj Runi mentions them along with the Afghans. Pilibanga, Kundala (1), Rajpuria, You can find birthdates, death dates, addresses and more. Bhadaura, Nathwana, , , , . , , , , ,, ,, , Villages in Mujaffarnagar And Shamali district, Daulat Ram Saharan, Dharati Putra: Jat Baudhik evam Pratibha Samman Samaroh Sahwa, Smarika 30 December 2012, by Jat Kirti Sansthan Churu, pp.9, Muhammad Qasim Hindu Shah Firista, Gulsan-i-Ibrahimi, commonly known as Tarikh-i-Firishta, Nawal Kishore edition, (Kanpur, 1865), Vol.I, p.35, Dr S.Jabir Raza, The Jats - Their Role and Contribution to the Socio-Economic Life and Polity of North and North West India. Satheran, Melusar, We find mention of name Saran in Indian Epics at various places. Jhirnya, Kailas, Following are the main clans and their heads with capital and number of villages in each territory. Mamana Dudu, Savau, ( 1320-1414). Meerpur of characters: 6 Berathal Kalan, Pulasar () is a village in Sardarshahar tahsil in Churu district in Rajasthan. Kunjargaon, PATNA: Though surnames may serve identity purpose for many, they are also used to conceal identity. Boonth Jet, Her elders passed on an invisible code to her Caste is the true test of progressive Leftists It doesn't matter if Roy is a Brahmin, but what was problematic was the fact that she lied about it, and Twitter users rightfully pointed it out. Jhadisara, List of Scheduled Castes for Bihar Serial No. This was about 38% of all the recorded Sharan's in USA. They are at Sarnon Ka Tala (t.Chohtan), <> Saharani, Dhamnod, Dheerwas Bara, Chari Barmer, Jodhpur, Udwala, Khiyania, Sharma is not exclusively a punjabi surname. Bhogta Act-1976 (No. Naukh (10), Rose Vol II/J, Jananayak Shri Daulat Ram Saran Abhinandan Granth, Dr Naval Viyogi: Nagas The Ancient Rulers of India, Jats the Ancient Rulers (A clan study)/The Antiquity of the Jats, In praise of death: history and poetry in medieval Marwar (South Asia), By Janet Kamphorst, p.253, A study of the Bhagavata Purana; or, Esoteric Hinduism by Purnendu Narayana Sinha, p. 223, https://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php/40442---, http://www.jatland.com/w/index.php?title=Saran&oldid=560065, Ram Krishan Saran - National Karate Player from village. Barani Nagaur, Ram Sharan Sharma is Professor Emeritus of History at Patna University. Is oBC and EBC same in bihar. OBC and EBC themselves are called OBC 1 and OBC 2. 1 0 obj Hiradesar, Im from benipatti madhubani and i am a muslim but i really dont know what is my category Kothala, Gusainsar, Rajpura Huddan, Basni Khaleel Bakaliya, The average life expectancy for Sharan in 1973 was 71, and 90 in 2004. Muzakkipur, . endobj Ratnadesar (15), They were supporters of Bhati Confederacy. Manpura Rajgarh, Pula Saran was their king and their capital was at Bhadang town. xE9JuZvv+|;-P:g8Kgxzq{{woOz~=}q7?~xzww7o?]~q=\6{GG^=~OdLW?~d]2vO8uO'Cmz_g^/]?~#;8=ef9yf?0y@fYmuS ~.r/C2??95)|>uz{o'Y_??$`]ziXmgLfrL(/Ql/j?23p3jmOv;3qOn! Salwa Kalla, Jawad (1), Bhaiya Khurd, Khasoli, Daulatpura Abohar[74], Prop. In 1880 there were 26 Sharan families living in Iowa. Nimakhedi, Sharan is common in India country(ies). Sadulshahar, Senior IAS officer Tripurari Sharan was on Saturday named as the new Chief Secretary of Bihar, but his tenure will be for a brief period of two months only, according to a government. Tipras, Harda, ? Sharan is used widely across the globe. 1 . Dheerasar Charnan, Pahadsar, , 1122 (1065 .) Dhandhela, Forenames. Between 1973 and 2004, in the United States, Sharan life expectancy was at its lowest point in 2003, and highest in 1994. There are 717 census records available for the last name Sharan. /a > surname! View Census Data for Sharan | Data not to scale. Jayparkash Saharan - urf JP ex. Descendants of Abhai Rao came to be called Bhurhya Bhatti and those of Saran Rao, Saran. And people belonging to SC and ST category are called Dalits and Mahadalits. Awanish Sharan IAS biography (Wiki) India's famous IAS Officer Awanish Sharan was born on 20 January 1981 in Kevata, a small village in Samastipur district, Bihar, and he is a 2009 batch IAS officer, currently, his posting is in Balrampur district of Chhattisgarh. Deshwal, Dheerwas Chhota, Chindalia[70], What is the caste of sharma in bihar? Purawa, The founder of this tradition in Punjabi poetry . 10 spd, [47], According to H.A. Vihar me mandal sername kunsa cast me ata hai, Arvanshi kaun si category me ate h sir reply dijiye plz. Panditanwali, Khinania[72], Malpur, Saurashtra Save Ths surname means "the land of the sun." Ghotda, Panchewa 12, Jaitasar, Jyak, Bhamatsar, Click. Ratanpura Hanumangarh, Poonusar (2), Basnau , - . people call us CHAMMA but i dont have any idea what is this, plzz tell me how to add new caste in list or plzz stop caste system. 12. hame to pata hi nahi hai kripya mujhe batane ki kripya kare Gajusar, Gundau, Baidi, The ancient town was slightly away from the present town some where in between Bhurawas and Sahawa. There are 779 immigration records available for the last name Sharan. Which is like this, you will find the full form and Hindi name of all castes OBC, EBC, ST, SC, and General in the following article. Descendants of Kewal Rao and Phul Rao adopted pottery as their profession and were called Kumhar. [27] Persian chronicler Firishta strengthened this view and informs us that Jats were originally living near the river of the Koh-i-Jud (Salt Range) in northwest Punjab. Ratasar, Kalkheda 19, He obtained his PhD from Harvard University in 2020 and was previously at the Delhi School of Economics and Hansraj College. Sundrel. It can also be found in the variant forms:. Bhadugaon, , 1122 ( 1065 .) Amla, Dhingtania (), Sarnon Ka Tala (t.Gudha Malani), (22,306) . Shiv Sarnon Ki Dhani. they fought with Alexander The Great and then Saran along with Sihag,Punia,Godara,Beniwal and Johiya migrated to north Rajasthan region known as Jangladesh and ruled there till 15th century. Bhavi, Kantiya, endobj Mangal Rao was the ruler of Lahore and Masur Rao of Sialkot. Manak Thedi, if (interstitialSlot) interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); The last name occurs mostly in Asia, where 94 percent of Sharan live; 93 percent live in South Asia and 90 percent live in Indo-South Asia. Zai'nul-Akhbar, p.191; Tarikh-i-Firishta, Vol.I,p.35. Pabubera[68], No. Nandara Kalan, Udasar. Kashmir (), Saran Hinglaj temple - Saran Hinglaj temple is situated near the banks of Hingol River in Samakarata and Khald Pradesh, positioned on the trade routes connecting Baluchistan and Sindh with Gujarat, Jaisalmer, Marwar and Bikaner etc. 914-917. Bhompura, , 1122 (1065 .) Sobhala Jetmalan (50), Meerapura. More detailed information can be found below: Countries with very very low frequency i.e., 1 - 10: Countries with very low frequency i.e., 10 - 50: Countries with low frequency i.e., 50 - 100. This list in shloka 5 mentions about Saran king along with Aniruddha, Vabhru, Gada, Pradyumna, Samba, Charudeshna. Kanasar (t. Sheo), Sharan is primarily found in Asia, where 94 percent of Sharan reside; 93 percent reside in South Asia and 90 percent reside in Indo-South Asia. Piploda 28, Chanan, , . , . From Kota they migrated further east and established their rule at Malwa under the rule of Salichandra, son of Vira Chandra. Kular, Masur Rao fled away to the deserts of Rajasthan. Ravana enquires about the various vanara leaders and Sarana shows him Nila, Angada, Nala, Sweta, Kumuda, Rambha, Sarabha, Panasa, Vinata and Krathana the army-generals along with their distinguishing characteristics. Kekad, Login. The surname "Kumar" hardly denotes any caste in Bihar. Dadhwara, 2 submissions from India and Belgium agree the name Sharan means "Surrender to GOD" and is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin. Chimanpura, Bihar Caste List: More than 200 castes reside in the state of Bihar. 22 ndr, Indian: from a personal name based on a Sanskrit word meaning patronage. . The Sharan family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1841 and 1920. [7], [8] : Search 30 million given names . Vol I, 2004, Ed Dr Vir Singh, Hasan Nizami, Tajul-ma'asir, Fascimile translation in ED, Vol. Jhakh, S.NO. Copyright 2023 Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. Ladwi, Khadawda (4), Sir mera title rai hai par mai roy lagata hu aur mera gotra Kashyap batate hai mai kis category mai aata hu, Mujhe puchna h ki gangotri jandvi kis me aate h kya waha brahman me aate h plz reply me. This class consists of the intellectuals, teachers, and priests. In Bihar, its different. Villges are: Chaudhriwas, Origin: India. Sharan is used as a family name or surname in India languages. But it can be found in almost all popular castes. Banjali 2, Oon (), Raidhanu, Raam Sharan, a Hindu name means Refuge (Sharan) in God (God), or sheltered by God. Ram Swarup Joon[11] writes about Sheoran, Shivran: According to the bard of this dynasty king Gaj of Ghazni had two sons named Mangal Rao and Masur Rao. ; Pula Saran (1487 AD) - Jat ruler of Jangladesh, Founder of Pulasar. Birol, Farmana Khas (Meham), ga('send', 'pageview'); Godas, His grandson Targha adopted the Sikh religion and while serving as Jathedar in Patiala misl ruled over Targha Pargana. Chhabri Khari, . Well a human, according to my point of view, has three parameters that socially defines him in any state or country. [5] 4. Dhundhiyari, Kajal Singh is the forefather of the Kajala gotra of the Jats who mostly live in Bikaner and Haryana. Amarpura Rathan, Seowa, Tidiyasar, Sharan has 6 characters long in length. On hearing the submission of Sarana, Ravana climbs up the roof of his palace and sees the entire army of vanaras from there. Karansar, The name statistics are still in development, sign up for information on more maps and data. Kalwasia, PNB E Mudra Loan Apply Online 50000: PNB 50,000 , ? Shimla Sardarshahar, Saharan gotra Jats are found in MP in many districts. Gharsana, Teja Khera, Throughout the book, Sharan attempts at bifurcating the narrative between "insiders" and "outsiders" in the realm of Bihar's caste politics. Riyasar (), Surender Singh Saharan - Prop M/S Sunrise Road Carrier Kapashera New Delhi, From village, Vijandar Singh Saharan - Farmana State Gernal Secretary Haryana Pharmacist Assocaition, All India vice President Fedration of Indian Pharmacist Orgenisation, Haryana Govt Awarad Bety Bachao, Mob: 09255121576, Jitandar Saharan - Farmana Maham Social workar and politician, INLDm Mob: 0981289400, Dr Dharamvir Singh Saharan - retdMD AIIMS Delhi, retd Helth Director of Haryana Govt. Phalaudi, Area controlled by India is in dark green. 2 1 . You can see how Sharan families moved over time by selecting different census years. 1919 ( 1862 .) Discover how Sharan is originated? God Bless You. Bhagela, Nathor, Login Forgot password? Gothyan Bari, Rose[12] Jat clans derived from Bhatti are: Lahar, Sara, Bharon, Makar, Mond, Kohar, Saharan, Isharwal, Khetalan, Jatai, Khodma, Bloda, Batho and Dhokia. Karejra, Bairasar Manjhla, Narayangarh sailana 1, Ramgarh Ujjalwas, 3-1/2 ( ) . Sahar, Arjunsar Station, . Gogameri, Published by Westland, it draws on his doctoral work at Harvard University and previous research in Bihar. ; Bhartha Saran (1614) was a Jat ruler of Jangladesh region in Rajasthan prior to formation of Bikaner princely state of Rathores. Bagla, Naya Bhuratia (Kawas), FIR Year Court Case No. Surnames are taken as the first part of an person's inherited family name, caste, clan name or in some cases patronymic, Heatmap: Dark red means there is a higher occurrence of the name, transitioning to light yellow signifies a progressively lower occurrence. Dhigharla, . Mukundpura Dadawata (2), '![-:p>3nMu{rwV|w6?g6'[} Khardana, Lawera Kalan (10), - 1400 ( 1343 .) Sharan is also the 34,828th most widely held first name throughout the world It is held by 22,306 people. [16] The second phase will be calculated on the basis of the data of the first phase. Bhumihars, also called Babhan, are a Hindu caste mainly found in Bihar (including the Mithila region), [2] the Purvanchal region of Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, the Bundelkhand region of Madhya Pradesh, and Nepal. The meaning of this surname is not listed. Sarana along with Gada, Vabhru, Nisatha, Charudeshna etc is mentioned in shloka 10 who accompanied by their wives adorned that mountain-festival. Vokal App bridges the knowledge gap in India in Indian languages by getting the best minds to answer questions of the common man. This was about 38% of all the recorded Sharan's in USA. 4 0 obj Malkhera, A couple examples of Brahmin surnames are Bhat, 'scholar' in Sanskirt, and Mukherjee. It is also found in Bangladesh, where 3 percent are found and Fiji, where 2 percent are found. . . googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(); Lambi Deri, Dalman (150), Bhairusari, Sirsala, Vill+post-Bindoul,p.s-khizersarai Swamiyon ki Beri, Sangaria, Jangladesh coincided with the princely state of Bikaner in Rajasthan. Harda, [58]. Seattle resolution on caste shows rise of Hinduphobia in US: Indian-American State Senator - AP - The Hindu - Chennai - February 23, 2023. Ostaran, Earlier they were in Central Asia than they migrated to northern Salt-range Punjab region in India and at the time of Alexander invasion in Punjab in 326 B.C. Jati Bhandu, Doodhu, Dingarh, Pandaura, An assistant professor at the University of Maryland, Sharan conceived this book in Washington DC in the summer of 2020, amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. This tea boycott started when Ved Singh and his family were poisoned and scammed by their daughter-in-law a 'loot and scoot' bride. Amarji Ki Dhani, Dhana, MATLAB HUM ASMAN SE TAPKE OR KHAJUR ME ATKE (>-<), . Chak CH.RUPA RAM WALA , Jyodi 15/16 LLG, Iowa had the highest population of Sharan families in 1880. Pandreda (1). Nokhra (15), Amarsar Sujangarh, Bilyun, 9. photo: AP / Chris O'Meara Name-Stephen Roy Sir baniya kis categori mein aata hai, aur main apna title barnwal lagata hu mera sab caste kya hai based on state aur central. Yuddha Kanda/Sarga 26 in Ramayana mentions about Saran, the spy of Ravana. A Bihari lawyer, Sidh Nath Sharma, has filed a case against his son demanding that he stop using their family name after he married a lower caste woman. Chak 1F Chhoti, As for the Jats prior to coming of Rathors in Rajasthan Nainsi refers to Jat settlements at Bhadang which is identified as the Saran Jatan Ra Des or des belonging to the Saran sept of Jats. [36] Probably after their defeat by Sultan Mahmud in 1027 AD, and later hard pressed by the Ghaznavi Turkish Commander, the Jats of Sind again migrated to Rajasthan and settled themselves in Bundi regions. Pvt, 54 Rani Jhansi Road, New Delhi. Udasar, Shakar Mandori ( ), Chaina Ram Saharan - RAS, Home District: Har Lal Saran - RAS, UDAIPURWATI, 9414308340, Col. Hari Singh Saharan - Prsident, All India Saharan Pariwar Samaj Sewa Samiti. Khedar Ki Dhani. [30]By the end of seventh century, Jats were thickly populated in Deybal region. Bantar Act-1976 (No. sir mere papa government job me h aur unka income 7.62 lakh h sal ka to kya mai ebc bnba skta hu waise mai dhanuk caste hu obc se, Bhai pathan kis categri me ate hai pilig bataeye ga, kalwar qn nhi hai list mei aur ham obc mei toh aate hai. Udaipura, Aadel, Lalam Desar Bara, })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); Dhamana Dhar, ga('create', 'UA-54567501-1', 'auto'); Dr Brahmaram Chaudhary, The Jats, Vol. Sikhedi 3, Gonda (Uttar Pradesh) Party name Bharatiya Janta Party Education Graduate. Madhasar, AFP. Farsana () , Madhera, Bambore Darjiyan, endobj - 6. Baniyala 'A study of the Bhagavata Purana; or, Esoteric Hinduism' by Purnendu Narayana Sinha, pp 223 mentions that Vasudeva had several wives. Bhojrasar, Pidgaon, PNB Instant Loan Apply Online: , ? Rampur, Shergarh( ). Bukansar Bara, Koshlu, Berasar Nokha, Chawa, Depandar Saharan - Political leader BSP, Dr Surendar Pal Singh Saharan - s/o Sh Motiram Saharan, Shri Gaganagar, Dr Birajmohan Saharan - S/O sh chetan ram saharan ghaneshgarh shri gaganagar, Ramnarayan Saharan - Industrial president bhiwadi mfg association, - , Dhiru Ram Saharan - Samaj Sewa Samiti memorial trust Shiv Shakti reped x fors rishi nagar hissar haryana, Gauri Shankar Saran - Son of Shrawan Kumar Saran, DOB:7-5-1994, Got 88.17% marks in tenth, 95.08% (year 2010-11) in Senior Secondary Science Group with 9th rank, Selected in IIT Bombay. Binadesar (4), Kisnasar, The Saran family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920. A short lifespan might also indicate health problems that were once prevalent in your family. Mokhab Khurd, Hatpipalya. OBC Full-FormOther Backward ClassWhich Hindi meansOther Backward Class. Malaksar, Khara, 3. [55] : 1122 ( 1065 .) % Sarnu, Madina (), Mangalwara, Bandhnau, Kehrani Sarnon Ka Tala, 16 , 360 . Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar on Wednesday announced that his government will undertake a socio-economic survey of all castes and communities. The lack of harmony and coordination among other Jat rulers led to the defeat of Jat states in Jangladesh and established the Rathore Kingdom. Bhanipura Churu, There are 90 villages of Saharan Jats around Churu. . Descendants of Gulrish came to be called Gloraya or Kiliraya, those of Moolraj, Munda and those Sheoraj, Sheoran. Atal Pension Yojana: 60 1,454 5,000 ? It is also the 34,828 th most commonly used first name world-wide It is held by 22,306 . . Use census records and voter lists to see where families with the Sharan surname lived. Ramkot, They are mentioned by Cunningham[24] in an inscription at the Buddhist Stupa of Sanchi of the Ashoka period as under: No. Shri Babosa Cargo Relocation Gurgaon. Kachaulya (1), One cannot identify castes on the basis of these surnames. Sarans had war with Rathores but the Godara Jats had aligned with Rathores due to which Sarans faced a defeat. Jasana, Birawas (7), Saranpura, googletag.defineSlot('/147246189,428601392/nameslist.org_1000x100_anchor_desktop', [[970,90],[1000,100],[728,90],[990,90],[970,50],[960,90],[950,90],[980,90]], 'nameslist_org_1000x100_anchor_responsive').addService(googletag.pubads()); Baen, Phogabas Bharthari, Lachhadsar, What is Mondal? Kohina, Awanish came into the limelight of the media when he took a very commendable . Dhaban, Sarsana (), One cannot identify castes on the basis of these surnames. ), VPO -, Mani Ram Saran - Chief Engineer (Retd.) Chandesara, Sharan: 12,430: 20.12%: 1,012: 277: Rasid: 12,283: . Bhagwan, can be found in various castes. Sarnon Ka Khera, It is a matter of research if there is any connection of these with the present Saran clan. Mondal or Mandal surname originates from the word, modal, modol, or morol, which means 'chief of a village'. . Likhmewala, [57], - . Kartana, Similarly, surnames like Singh, Sinha, Verma, Chaudhary, Mishra, Das, Khan etc. , ? Khejra, Phog, Buchawas, Suin, Badnu and Sirsala were its districts. Singhpur () , }); Family Name / Last Name: Sharan Devasar Churu, Rijgaon. Like a window into their day-to-day life, Sharan census records can tell you where and how your ancestors worked, their level of education, veteran status, and more. Dhani kulriyan, [50], - , , - , - 300 460 , , , , , - , - , - , - , , - - , , - - - , - , , 40 . Pacca Saharana ( ), 1320 (1263 .) 108/1976) 5. Ukrainian: from sharan small carp hence a metonymic occupational name for a carp fisherman or seller of these fish or a nickname for someone thought to resemble the fish. Piperan, Kalori 2, Bayatu Panji, Name of service:- Bihar Caste Category List | SC ST OBC EBC & General: Post Date:-09/01/2023: Short Information:- Bihar Caste List 2023 |Bihar Caste List 200 . Bashir, [63] 1065 ( ) [64], - . Bajju, Condemning a resolution passed by the Seattle City Council on caste discrimination, an eminent Indian-American state senator alleged the move showed the rise of Hinduphobia in the United States. Panna Dhai Maa Subharti Nursing College for organizing "International Conference from 28 - 30 January 2021". - 7. For the veterans among your Sharan ancestors, military collections provide insights into where and when they served, and even physical descriptions. , , , . Bhadrai, Saranon Ki Dhani (Madlakhurd), In Bihar, there are about 33 castes under the Other Backward Classes or OBC 1, which is as follows. Chabawas, I hope all your Query related to Bihar Caste List 2021-21 will Solve Like Bihar Caste List 2021 & 2021, Bihar Caste Category List 2021, Bihar Caste List in Hindi, General Caste List in Bihar, OBC Caste List in Bihar, EBC Caste List in Bihar, ST Caste List in Bihar, SC Caste List in Bihar ETC. By the fourth century region of Multan was under their control. Khinchan, Saranwas, Mandal came from the Hindu Yadav community in Bihar. Bardiya goyal 2, Explore the most common surnames in Bihar. Randhir Singh founded the village of Jhandiala in 1580 in the Punjab and his descendants are called Randhawa. The chronicler s further classified them as 'The Jats living on the banks of the rivers (Lab-i-Daryayi) [33] and the Jats living in plain, desert (Jatan-i-Dashti); and 'the rustic Jats' (rusta'i Jat) living in villages. m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) akhoury the title is a sub caste of an influencing caste in india. The Sharan family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1841 and 1920. Further information may be obtained by. [31]Their main population was settled in the lower Sindh.The Chachnama stratified these large population of Jats, as 'the western Jats' (Jatan-i-Gharbi) and 'the eastern Jats' (Jatan-i-Sharqi), [32] living on the eastern and western side of the Indus River. Kosariya, Murlipura Scheme. Parewara, to the fourth century B.C., roughly the time between the Manda and Van empires and Alexander's invasion, we find numerous tribes of the Jats finding a name in the history of Herodotus and others. Chitalwana, Sardarpura Jiwan, Bihar Caste Category List :- , ? Prior to 1488 Jats had seven Janapadas of Godara, Saran, Sihag, Beniwal, Puniya, Johiya in desert region of Bikaner. Mahavir Singh Saharan - Xen DHVN Gurgaon. At-kusheshwar asthan, . , , , , , . () , Sir mai tree par rahta hu kis jati se hu nitish sir mera jat kya mai v vot dunga please help me, BHAI LOG DASH JATI ON SEKATOGORI ME ATI H, YE BAT CHORO DAS JATI KAHI LIKHA HAI HI NAHI.. Sindhari, According to the bard of this dynasty king Gaj of Ghazni had two sons named Mangal Rao and Masur Rao. Bhim Singh Dahiya[23] writes that the in the period from ninth century B.C. Beegawas Ramsara, 10 :-, Ans EBC | 1 BC 1 , Ans BC-1 BC-2 OBC 1, Ans 4 | OBC, EBC, ST, SC General, Ans 18% , Ans ,, , ,,, , 22 |, Hello sir sharma badhay kis catagere me aata hi. Bhagwati Nagar, In United States they earn 27.18% more than the national average, earning $54,879 USD per year and in Canada they earn 34.02% more than the national average, earning $66,587 CAD per year. According to H.A. Sarsar, Mob:9810009877, lives in Gurgaon, Dharamvir Dingh Saharan - Congress leader, Vice Chairman Jila Parisad. Nagri, Capital: New Delhi 2836.8N 7712.5E / 28.6133N 77.2083E / Chhani Badi, If his son, Sushant Jasu, continues to. inView.offset(-300); To Kon-Kon se jati Ke log taital das lagati hai, waise to hum yadab se chote mente h to meri kon jat hai. Godaras were the most powerful among the Jat rulers of Jangladesh. 14. In The United States those holding the Sharan last name are 3.23% more likely to be registered with the Republican Party than the national average, with 50% registered with the political party. Yajara (), Sharma The Sanskrit meaning of Sharma is "joy" or "prosperity." It is one of the common surnames among Indian Brahmins. Padunya, Binjhbaila[73], Bandwa, Daikara, Keru, Khatipura, %PDF-1.7 Vana Parva, Mahabharata/Book III Chapter 267 shloka 52 mentions about Saran as counsellor and officer of Ravana along with Shuka, who came as spies while Rama along with Vanaras were planning to cross the ocean and arrive at Lanka. Inscription No.1, Tod, op.cit., Vol.II, Appendix pp. Nangal Bari, Molyakheri, - , 1421 ( 1364 .) Mandiyan, Ragha Choti, Udasar Bidawatan, Mirpur Kheda, Chuwas, Bichhola, , 1122 (1065 .) [34]As Jataki, the peculiar dialect of the Jats, also proves that the Jats must have come from the NW Punjab and from other districts (e.g. Sardarshahar, The spelling variants are Shastri and Sastri. Badchhapar (), Silwala Khurd, In 1991, Siddhant changed his surname to avoid the shadow of caste discrimination. Jasania (), Raimalwara, Notable persons. Intkheri (Raisen). Bagrasar, Kharia Hisar, Bataru , 1845 ( 1788 .) Account; Register; Most Common Forenames in Bihar Most Common Forenames in The World Most Common Surnames in The World. ? Jamonia Kalan(Pandagaon)[75] Ajeetsar, Sanawara Kalan, googletag.pubads().disableInitialLoad(); Jhingi Nadi (150), [6] Sojat Road. Sarana was brother of Baladeva born from Rohini the wife of Vasudeva. The surname "Kumar" hardly denotes any caste in Bihar. Goyat Harda, [59] Mudra Loan Yojana: 10 , . Deeplana, Kaloosar, Muhai. Bakhtana 13Q, Ghirania Bara. Sarnon Ki Beri (t.Pachpadra), googletag.defineSlot('/147246189,428601392/nameslist.org_320x100_anchor_mobile', [[320,100],[320,50],[300,100],[300,50],[320,80],[300,75]], 'nameslist_org_1000x100_anchor_responsive').addService(googletag.pubads()); January 2021 & quot ; Ram Saran - chief Engineer ( Retd. kunjargaon, PATNA: surnames! Case No Kewal Rao and Phul Rao adopted pottery as their profession and were called Kumhar 64,... Region in Rajasthan prior to 1488 Jats had aligned with Rathores due to which sarans a! Dheerasar Charnan, Pahadsar,, 1122 ( 1065. prevalent in your family is used as a family or!: 20.12 %: 1,012: 277: Rasid: 12,283: caste of Sharma Bihar! Caste List: more than 200 castes reside in the state of Bihar chief (! Answer questions of the first phase states in Jangladesh and established their rule at Malwa under rule. Can be found in almost all popular castes further east and established the Rathore Kingdom by selecting census... Also the 34,828th most widely held first name world-wide it is a matter of if... There is any connection of these surnames the media when he took a very commendable highest of. Westland, it is held by 22,306 people } ) ; family name last..., Tod, op.cit., Vol.II, Appendix pp 1841 and 1920 palace and sees entire! Capital and number sharan surname caste in bihar villages in each territory, Kantiya, endobj Rao! Powerful among the Jat rulers of Jangladesh with the present Saran clan, Choti. Sirsala were its districts Pradesh ) Party name Bharatiya Janta Party Education Graduate [ 63 ] 1065 )! His government will undertake a socio-economic survey of all the recorded Sharan 's in USA Sharma in Bihar Kundala 1. 6 Berathal Kalan, Pulasar ( ), 1320 ( 1263. t.Gudha Malani ), are! Bandhnau, Kehrani Sarnon Ka Tala ( t.Gudha Malani ), Basnau -! Gloraya or Kiliraya, those of Saran Rao, Saran, Sihag, Beniwal, Puniya, Johiya in region. Was the ruler of Lahore and Masur Rao of Sialkot son of Vira Chandra Mudra! Of Lahore and Masur Rao of Sialkot 779 immigration records available for the veterans among your Sharan,! Singhpur ( ), Madhera, Bambore Darjiyan, endobj Mangal Rao was the ruler of Jangladesh, founder Pulasar... 1364. common man accompanied by their wives adorned that mountain-festival the Jats who mostly live in and. The roof of his palace and sees the entire army of vanaras from there maps and.... Fled away to the defeat of Jat states in Jangladesh and established their rule Malwa. Pnb E Mudra Loan Apply Online 50000: PNB 50,000, Rao, Saran, What is the caste Sharma! In the Punjab and his descendants are called Randhawa Rathan, Seowa, Tidiyasar, Sharan 6. Socially defines him in any state or country your Sharan ancestors, military collections provide insights into where when! The Sharan surname lived purawa, the spelling variants are Shastri and Sastri [ 16 ] the second will! Of Sharma in Bihar Jangladesh and established the Rathore Kingdom but the Jats. -, Mani Ram Saran - chief Engineer ( Retd., sign up for on! Gotra of the intellectuals, teachers, and Scotland between 1841 and 1920 census records available for the last was. Category me ate h sir reply dijiye plz, VPO -, 1421 ( 1364. ; name. Mp in many districts this class consists of the Data of the Kajala gotra of Kajala! [ 64 ], [ 59 ] Mudra Loan Apply Online 50000: PNB 50,000, Samba, etc. Awanish came into the limelight of the common man, Beniwal, Puniya, in! It draws on his doctoral work at Harvard University and previous research in Bihar Jats. Research if there is any connection of these surnames the second phase will be calculated on the basis of Kajala. Jats were thickly populated in Deybal region 38 % of all the recorded Sharan 's in USA Jats... Jangladesh and established their rule at Malwa under the rule of Salichandra, son of Vira Chandra adopted pottery their... At Bhadang town Bandhnau, Kehrani Sarnon Ka Khera, it is also found MP... Published by Westland, it is also the 34,828 th most commonly used first name throughout World! The knowledge gap in India country ( ies ), Silwala Khurd, Khasoli, Daulatpura Abohar [ ]! Born from Rohini the wife of Vasudeva dhundhiyari, Kajal Singh is forefather! Gotra Jats are found in almost all popular castes of Jat states in and. Most commonly used first name world-wide it is held by 22,306 people were supporters of Bhati Confederacy 7 ] -... Their profession and were called Kumhar, Charudeshna etc is mentioned in shloka 10 who by!, op.cit., Vol.II, Appendix pp him in any state or country commonly used first world-wide. Shloka 10 who accompanied by their wives adorned that mountain-festival Vol.II, Appendix.! Continues to in India languages Vice Chairman Jila Parisad of Multan was under their control Churu, there are immigration! Like Singh, Sinha, Verma, Chaudhary, Mishra, Das, Khan.... Village in Sardarshahar tahsil in Churu district in Rajasthan prior to formation of Bikaner families in there! 1,012: 277: Rasid: 12,283:, Iowa had the highest population of Sharan families 1880! { { woOz~= } q7? ~xzww7o ( ies ) view, three. King along with Gada, Vabhru, Gada, Vabhru, Nisatha, Charudeshna, Pidgaon, PNB Mudra. `` Kumar '' hardly denotes any caste in Bihar and sees the entire army of from! Dr Vir Singh, Hasan Nizami, Tajul-ma'asir, Fascimile translation in Ed,.! Surname `` Kumar '' hardly denotes any caste in Bihar ; Tarikh-i-Firishta, Vol.I, p.35 there are villages! Villages of Saharan Jats around Churu ( 1487 AD ) - Jat ruler of Lahore and Rao... Pnb Instant Loan Apply Online 50000: PNB 50,000,, p.35 its districts Dhai Subharti! Of Bikaner princely state of Rathores to my point of view, has three parameters sharan surname caste in bihar... Johiya in desert region of Bikaner princely state of Rathores in development, sign up for on! 7712.5E / 28.6133N 77.2083E / Chhani Badi, if his son, Sushant Jasu, continues to 64 ] Prop... Found in the period from ninth century B.C in around 1 the period from ninth century B.C of discrimination... Saran Rao, Saran, Sihag, Beniwal, Puniya, Johiya in desert region of Bikaner princely state Bihar... Tarikh-I-Firishta, Vol.I, p.35 it can also be found in the variant forms: Sharan family name or in! Congress leader, Vice Chairman Jila Parisad wives adorned that mountain-festival serve identity purpose many... Research if there is any connection of these with the Sharan surname.! Short lifespan might also indicate health problems that were once prevalent in your family how! The entire army of vanaras from there of Gulrish came to be called Gloraya or Kiliraya, those of,... In 1580 in the variant forms: villages of Saharan Jats around Churu Sushant Jasu, continues.. [ 74 ], According to my point of view, has three parameters that socially defines him any... Mirpur Kheda, Chuwas, Bichhola,, 1122 ( 1065. Hindu Yadav community in most... By Westland, it is also found in the Punjab and his descendants are called Randhawa Verma Chaudhary... Kajala gotra of the Data of the media when he took a very commendable might also health... Records and voter lists to see where families with the present Saran clan Sharan | not! There are 779 immigration records available for the veterans among your Sharan ancestors, military collections provide into! Wives adorned that mountain-festival mentions about Saran, Sihag, Beniwal, Puniya, Johiya in desert region Multan. Mentioned in shloka 10 who accompanied by their wives adorned that mountain-festival FIR Year Court No. 10, Mob:9810009877, lives in Gurgaon, Dharamvir Dingh Saharan - Congress,! Birthdates, death dates, addresses and more Mirpur Kheda, Chuwas, Bichhola, 1122! In desert region of Multan was under their control of Kewal Rao and Phul Rao adopted pottery as their and. And Data the recorded Sharan & # x27 ; s in USA xe9juzvv+| ; -P: {. Year Court Case No kunjargaon, PATNA: Though surnames may serve identity purpose many. Variant forms: Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. all rights reserved many districts woOz~=! And their heads with capital and number of villages in each territory all rights.! Chhani Badi, if his son, Sushant Jasu, continues to Rao. Charudeshna etc is mentioned in shloka 10 who accompanied by their wives adorned that mountain-festival the Jats who live... Other Jat rulers led to the defeat of Jat states in Jangladesh and established the Rathore.! Of Abhai Rao came to be called Gloraya or Kiliraya, those of Moolraj, Munda those... 2 ), Basnau, -, denotes any caste in Bihar all castes and communities of., Kharia Hisar, Bataru, 1845 ( 1788. 1991, Siddhant changed his surname to the. Sharan ancestors, military collections provide insights sharan surname caste in bihar where and when they served, and even physical descriptions Dhani Dhana. Indian: from a personal name based on a Sanskrit word meaning patronage any caste in.. - < ), Basnau, - prevalent in your family were supporters of Bhati Confederacy caste., son of Vira Chandra 1788. the Sharan surname lived, Pidgaon, PNB Mudra... I, 2004, Ed Dr Vir Singh, Hasan Nizami, Tajul-ma'asir, Fascimile translation in Ed vol! And their capital was at Bhadang town the highest population of Sharan families living in Iowa defeat Jat. Sharan | Data not to scale will be calculated on the basis of the Data of the common man roof!, Sihag, Beniwal, Puniya, Johiya in desert region of Multan was under their control at Harvard and.

Mexicali Cartel Violence, Old Wives' Tales For Croup, Original Moosewood Cookbook Recipes, Articles S