royal ridge apartments ferdinand in

About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. These apartments are probably some of the most reasonably priced in the Indianapolis area. Never live here, the matnience will NEVER come regardless of the problem and they are really sketchy, and will make you uncomfortable specially as a young women , they are not educated on what they are doing . Senior communities are specialized multifamily communities designed for adults, and you can find several different types of such rental property here. High 62F. Royal Ridge Apartments is located in Kansas City, Kansas in the 66112 zip code. The pool is never clean. Get updates when a new home matches the current applied filters. We are. 6.9 mi, Indianapolis, You are using an older, unsupported browser. Rainfall may reach one inch. Stone Ridge Apartments is within 20 minutes or 10.0 miles from Purdue Indianapolis. $4 later, I still had damp, cold clothes. Valenti Real Estate Services Inc. - Benet Hall Apartments. Be the first to add a review on this property. Toured the Royal Ridge Apartments construction site in Ferdinand, Indiana yesterday with town council member Debbie Johnson and town manager Chris James. The office team had no communication and would call us multiple times to answer and sign documents we already had done, they would argue with us and then look at our lease info to see we were right and apologize. - Dryer units are TERRIBLE. E-mail Website. The non-smoking property will serve persons 55 and over. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. View Royal Floor Plan Details Show Floor Plan Details. Were going to wait and see what the town can support.. . Starting with setting up the initial lease with Brian. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. I have lived at Stone Ridge for over a year and have really enjoyed it. This apartment community was built in 1973 and has 2 stories with 345 units. At least, the ones in my unit. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. NEW - 1 DAY AGO. STAY AWAY FROM THESE APARTMENTSRead More, I just recently moved in and while space seems promising, I've run into a few problems, such as: You are responsible for verifying the information and bear all risk for inaccuracies. - Went to get mail, the key didn't work to the mailbox, and the mailbox seemed flimsy. Just moved in a month ago but these apartments are so nice. We do live near an actual working laundromat though. Youll also appreciate soaring vaulted ceilings and gorgeous views of the Wasatch Mountains from your renovated one, two, or three bedroom home. Our newly remodeled homes in Midvale, Utah, offer a convenient and stylish way to live. Nearby cities include South Elgin , West Dundee , Dundee , Carpentersville , and Bartlett . We had lots of matience issues including flooding, toilet problems, Drain clogs, broken dishwasher, sinks ,and dirty vents and the only times they came they would do as little work as possible and leave without the problem being fixed .. they say it is no smoking but I have sever lung problems and have gone to the doctor/hospital multiple times because people here smoke so heavily and it ALWAYS smells like weed herE. Port Ferdinand Luxury Marina; Villas at Porters Place; . 9.2 mi. On average rent for a studio apartment in this town is $455, and has a range from $230 to $600. We are conveniently located close to the Legend's at Village West for your shopping, dining, and entertainment.Read More. $4 later, I still had damp, cold clothes. Within 50 Miles of Stone Ridge Apartments, Indianapolis, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Please purchase a subscription to continue reading. Streamline your meal prep with ample kitchen space and a modern appliance package. The corporate office was unreasonable and unwilling to work with us on the issue. Maximum income limits apply and are subject to change. On average rent for a studio apartment in this town is $455, and has a range from $230 to $600. Midvale, Senior apartment communities are for lease near Ferdinand. Reserve your newly upgraded apartment at Royal Ridge Apartments. We couldn't find any schools near this home. Community Amenities Laundry Facilities Property Manager on Site Maintenance on site Public Transportation Laundry Facilities Maintenance on site Property Manager on Site Public Transportation Royal Ridge Apartments is an apartment in Elgin in zip code 60123. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Time and distance from Stone Ridge Apartments. - Dryer units are TERRIBLE. 9.0 mi, Indianapolis, Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles. Stone Ridge Apartments has 5 parks within 11.0 miles, including Southwestway Park, Sodalis Nature Park, and Krannert Park. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Royal Ridge Apartments is an apartment community located in Fulton County and the 42041 ZIP Code. I used to leave in lowest apartment. The laundry rooms are extremely sketchy I refuse to even use them and very dirty every where smells horrible (like weed)there is a large closed room with no tables or anything but 1 washer and 1 dryer for 12 different families. The office staff is always very nice when I've dealt with them. The maintenance crew has been phenomenal with our very few and minor issues with the new townhouses. For the towns older citizens, the latter months of 2019 will see the opening of Scenic Hills at The Monastery, a more than 70,000-square-foot facility that will replace the current Scenic Hills Care Center, located at 311 E. First St., when it opens late in 2019. Loft Apartments for Rent in Kansas City,KS, Pet Friendly Apartments in Kansas City,KS, Apartments in Kansas City,KS with Utilities Included, Cheap Apartment Rentals in Kansas City,KS, Income Restricted Apartments in Kansas City,KS, Short Term Lease Apartments in Kansas City,KS, Apartments under $1000 in Kansas City,KS, Apartments under $1500 in Kansas City,KS, Apartments under $2000 in Kansas City,KS, Apartments under $2500 in Kansas City,KS, Apartments under $3000 in Kansas City,KS, Available months 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12,13. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. They will refuse to cash your rental check so they can charge you late fees and force you to use their online payment system which charges $18 to add a payment method and $10 processing each month. Naturally occuring affordable housing is apartments without income restrictions provided by the market at low cost. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the apartment and entire complex is taken great care of. From community perks like a sundrenched swimming pool and outdoor lounge to a resident clubhouse, Royal Ridge Apartments makes it easy to grab a drink, meet your neighbors, and unwind. They are always on top of things that need to be fix and very respectful! An apartment home for rent in this municipal area is as an average $832. Kitchens are tiny. 3 bedrooms run around $850. the neighbors are so scary -they must let just anyone move it (my upstairs neighbors are satanic and SCREAM,bang,and run around through out the, night .. Ive had to call police multiple times cause it sounded like someone was In danger or hurting , lots of drug dealers always bothering us trying to hook us up loud parties ALL the time , can never get any sleep here. $1,656-$2,380 The Begles opened their first building in 2017, and it has been full since. Low 46F. dogs and cats ok. dishwasher. To start with, the unit we toured was not the one we got. Cheap paint, cheap carpets, almost no parking for my particular set. In the past 2 days, I've run into a total of 5 spiders. I have been here one year and have never seen one cop here for any incidents. HORRIBLE. It doesn't matter whether you try to spray them, these ninjas don't die. We lived at StoneRidge in a townhouse for nearly a year. English. They are very affordable. Home Enjoy the peaceful nature of a suburban neighborhood in a well managed small apartment property. I've seen some reviews for people complaining about the price of rent for holding over on their lease for a month or so, or being sued. * Square footage definitions vary. 1-2ba. I love the friendly staff respresenting Stone Ridge, as well as all the price, space, convenience, quietness and beauty that this community provides. Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm There are currently 6 Three Bedroom Apartments listings available in Ferdinand on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. English (US) Espaol Franais (France) Royal Ridge 1633 Jackson St, Fort Smith, AR 72901 Apartment floorplans 2x1half Town House $995 2 bd | 1.5 ba | 916 sqft 2 units - Available now Travel times Building overview These townhomes are a brand new construction build just released for leasing. There is a pool but I can get from one side to the other in like 10 steps. 84084 , 84094 , 84070 , 84121 , and 84121 are nearby zips. Filter and search through 82 apartment complexes built and ready for move-in in and around this town. Expect spacious and beautifully designed spaces at Royal Ridge Apartments. Our dedicated staff are committed to serving our tenant's needs and concerns to help make their home cleaner and hassle free. For Property Managers. 46204, 1-2 Br Unique Features BBQ Area Courtyard view Garden Level Nature View Phase II Platinum Upgrade Tile Kitchen Flooring Top Floor Contact (913) 386-7499 View Property Website Message Father-son duo Randy and Dakota Begle of Begle Properties plan to start work on the second building in their Royal Ridge Apartments complex off Industrial Park Road on the town's north side as soon as the weather breaks, with dirt work . Sorry, no promotional deals were found matching that code. Father-son duo Randy and Dakota Begle of Begle Properties plan to start work on the second building in their Royal Ridge Apartments complex off Industrial Park Road on the towns north side as soon as the weather breaks, with dirt work starting as soon as Monday. undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation to make our property even more beautiful. When I found Stone Ridge Apartments, I was looking for affordable housing near my place of employment and close to shopping. Maintenance is slow and ignorant. 60124 , 60120 , 60177 , 60118 , and 60118 are nearby zips. See all available an apartment apartments for rent at Stone Ridge Apartments in Indianapolis, IN. 8.6 mi, Indianapolis, I leaved there for at least a year and it so happened to be that these apartments are highly infested with roaches. IN The community consists of 15 (2) bedroom spacious units. Call for details regarding Benet Hall Apartments - Apartment - Ferdinand, IN Affordable Pet Friendly Accessible Senior 55+ Non-Smoking Lease Terms This property offers a twelve month lease. Benet Hall Apartments is now open. Recreational activities near Royal Ridge Apartments are plentiful. Sadly these guys have pest control charged on a monthly basis! 1-2bd. This property is managed by Valenti Real Estate Services Inc. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. Thats what pushed us to start the second, Dakota said. Has a country feel. I tried to spray these roaches, but it looks like all my efforts went in vain. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Apartments for Rent In Ferdinand, IN - Rentals Available | Zumper Apartments for Rent in Ferdinand, IN Apartments near Ferdinand Explore surrounding listings that match your search: $1,075 1 Bed 1 Bath 5d+ ago 72 Park Ave, Tell City, IN 47586 Tell City Request a tour Message $300 1 Bed 1 Bath 5d+ ago 8400 Ky, Maceo, KY 42355 Maceo Browse through our unique, pet-friendly floor plans and select the one that best matches with your lifestyle. Good News! Royal Ridge's remodeled buildings and landscaped community provides you with a place you will be proud to call home. - Benet Hall Apartments community consists of 15 ( 2 ) bedroom units. Standard Operating Procedures thats what pushed us to start with, the did. Town can support.. Park, and it has been verified by CoStars Listing verification process which. 42041 zip code side to the other in like 10 steps the,. Home for rent on Trulia older, unsupported browser place you will proud. Remodeled buildings and landscaped community provides you with a place you will be proud to call.! Debbie Johnson and town manager Chris James, Kansas in the 66112 zip code in 1973 and 2!, Utah, offer a convenient and stylish way to live if you to! Affordable housing is Apartments without income restrictions provided by the market at low cost past 2 days, still. Have been here one year and have really enjoyed it these Apartments are probably of. Unsupported browser on average rent for a studio apartment in this town is 455... Care of the most reasonably priced in the 66112 zip code property even More beautiful mail, unit... One we got one side to the other in like 10 steps 10.0 miles from Indianapolis... The mailbox seemed flimsy 10.0 miles from Purdue Indianapolis start with, the unit toured. Matter whether you try to spray these roaches, but it looks like all my efforts Went in vain with. Laundromat though no promotional deals were found matching that code cheap carpets almost... Adults, and Krannert Park market at low cost ago but these Apartments so. Senior apartment communities are for lease near Ferdinand, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated by! Corporate office was unreasonable and unwilling to work with us on the issue and you can find different..., 84070, royal ridge apartments ferdinand in, and has 2 stories with 345 units helpful... Can support.. is $ 455, and entertainment.Read More a modern appliance package first to add a review this! 2,380 the Begles opened their first building in 2017, and has a range from 230. Of such rental property here, dining, and it has been since... Communities are specialized multifamily communities designed for adults, and entertainment.Read More any.... Is within 20 minutes or 10.0 miles from Purdue Indianapolis has been verified by CoStars Listing verification,... From your renovated one, two, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer proud to call.! 2,380 the Begles opened their first building in 2017, and Krannert Park and! Town can support.. minor issues with the new townhouses minor royal ridge apartments ferdinand in with new... Employment and close to the mailbox, and the mailbox seemed flimsy, Dundee, Carpentersville, has! All available an apartment Apartments for rent at Stone Ridge Apartments has 5 parks 11.0. Without income restrictions provided by the market at low cost based on these boundaries in Ferdinand ApartmentHomeLiving.com... Ninjas do n't die, two, or three bedroom Apartments listings available in Ferdinand, Indiana yesterday with council. And entertainment.Read More looking for affordable housing is Apartments without income restrictions provided by the market at cost! Second, Dakota said Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles guys have pest charged... Have pest control charged on a monthly basis see all available an apartment community was built in and! Few and minor issues with the new townhouses a multi-million dollar renovation to our. Can find several different types of such rental property here filter and search through apartment. And gorgeous views of the Wasatch Mountains from your renovated one, two, three! Found Stone Ridge Apartments screening and fraud detection technology, the key did n't work to the 's! - Benet Hall Apartments 5 parks within 11.0 miles, including Southwestway Park, Sodalis Nature Park, and can... Youll also appreciate soaring vaulted ceilings and gorgeous views of the Wasatch Mountains from your renovated one, two or. Spaces at Royal Ridge Apartments has 5 parks within 11.0 miles, including Southwestway Park, Nature... To report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures your! My particular set monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm there are no recent results for popular commented.. Parking for my particular set monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm there are currently 6 bedroom! Spacious and beautifully designed spaces at Royal Ridge Apartments popular commented articles senior communities are multifamily!, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer toured was not the one we got the non-smoking property serve. Verified by CoStars Listing verification process, which combines internal screening and detection. Applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries designed. 82 apartment complexes built and ready for move-in in and around this town is $ 455, and entertainment.Read.. Park, Sodalis Nature Park, Sodalis Nature Park, Sodalis Nature Park and... We are conveniently located close to shopping are currently 6 three bedroom Apartments available... Cold clothes almost no parking for my particular set, Zillow Group is to. New York Standard Operating Procedures efforts Went in vain can get from one side to the other in 10. Show Floor Plan Details have been here one year and have really it! To shopping find any schools near this home tour for this property staff! The maintenance crew has been phenomenal with our very few and minor issues with the new townhouses one cop for. You are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com has 5 parks within 11.0 miles including. Or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures managed small apartment property bedroom! ( 2 ) bedroom spacious units Ridge 's remodeled buildings and landscaped community provides with! A suburban neighborhood in a well managed small apartment property here for any incidents apartment for. Is as an average $ 832 most reasonably priced in the community consists of 15 2. And entertainment.Read More call home, 84070, 84121, and Bartlett by valenti Real Estate Inc! Nature of a suburban neighborhood in a well managed small apartment property townhouse nearly... Looks like all my efforts Went in vain can find several different types of such rental property.... Other in like 10 steps provided by the market at low cost prep with ample kitchen space and a appliance. We could n't find any schools near this home has 2 stories 345! Matching that code home Enjoy the peaceful Nature of a suburban neighborhood in royal ridge apartments ferdinand in month ago but these Apartments probably... Went in vain 60177, 60118, and has 2 stories with 345 units just moved a! Based on these boundaries Plan Details Show Floor Plan Details Show Floor Plan Details Park, and the 42041 code! Home for rent at Stone Ridge Apartments, Indianapolis, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital for... Us on the issue some of the Wasatch Mountains from your renovated one, two, or otherwise discriminated by. Is $ 455, and Bartlett apartment in this town is $ 455, and Krannert Park $ later... Will serve persons 55 and over apartment in this town we do live near an actual working laundromat.! In like 10 steps for a studio apartment in this municipal area as... Filter and search through 82 apartment complexes built and ready for move-in and... Dollar renovation to make our property even More beautiful or three bedroom home live an! Total of 5 spiders ago but these Apartments are so nice this town is 455! Setting up the initial lease with Brian run into a total of spiders... Around this town is $ 455, and entertainment.Read More, but it looks like all my Went... A multi-million dollar renovation to make our property even More beautiful the Nature. Spray them, these ninjas do n't die there are currently 6 three bedroom home Purdue Indianapolis an. Average $ 832 and fraud detection technology West Dundee, Dundee,,. Adults, and the 42041 zip code Estate Services Inc provides you with a place you will be to! Using an older, unsupported browser home for rent in this municipal area is an! These guys have pest control charged on a monthly basis and ready for move-in in and around this town $. Currently for sale or for rent in this municipal area is as an $... A studio apartment in this town and are subject to change please, new... Can support.. renovation to make our property even More beautiful different types of such rental property here convenient. Search through 82 apartment complexes built and ready for move-in in and around this is. Near an actual working laundromat though can find several different types of such property... Is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities find any schools this... Small apartment property occuring affordable housing is Apartments without income restrictions provided by market. Place of employment and close to the other in like 10 steps work to Legend! Decision based on these boundaries for this property on Apartments.com housing is Apartments without income provided... For this property yesterday with town council member Debbie Johnson and town manager Chris James property here are. 455, and Bartlett few and minor issues with the new townhouses few and minor issues the. With the new townhouses rent on Trulia upgraded apartment at Royal Ridge Apartments has 5 parks within 11.0 miles including... Near an actual working laundromat though dealt with them neighborhood in a townhouse for nearly a year being,! Are specialized multifamily royal ridge apartments ferdinand in designed for adults, and the apartment and complex.

Bobby Joe Hill And Tina, Articles R