kin euphorics and ssri

Stay up to date with what you want to know. CBD felt like a fake-out. Not one person liked the taste but, like me, we were all willing to sip on for the calming effect. The first time I tried it, I felt that warm kind of body buzz you get when you first start to feel drunk. Drink one before you exercise, let your playlist seep into your mind, and find your center. In the past, you could possibly down seven gin and tonics and wake up feeling completely fine. Browse By Alphabets: Its ideal for social occasions without the hangover, An added bonus: the long-term brain benefits mean youre taking care of yourself in a future dimension.Coffee gave us jitters. This has CBD right? The reason pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid the products is that they may affect hormones, according to Ibitoye. All Kin Euphorics products are vegan, health-conscious, cruelty-free, and plant-based. If not, Ill assume it was paid advertising. She goes on to explain that, while synthetic, the ingredients are chosen with the utmost care and research. No more than 4 cans in 24 hours, but consider yourself the key ingredient, since everyone reacts differently. Therefore, if you're planning to have a late night, you're going to want to figure out a way to bring it with you. F Were a small-batch euphorics company, but were working away daily to fulfill extremely high demand. The mood-boosting ingredients in Kin Spritz stimulate clarity, creative freedom, and focus. Get Instant savings with our Kin Euphorics And Antidepressants insider shopping tips. Why? Actually no, we are adaptogenic in nature to strengthen your adrenal system and balance a bodys reaction to stress. Some of the commonly appearing ingredients include CBD, interfere with SSRIs. Loren Cecil. Our Euphorics help you find balance without the anxiety, hangover, empty calories, or eventual crash. Common Non-Alcoholic Cocktail Ingredients to Avoid on SSRIs With four cans per pack (a 9 Delicious Things to Drink If You're Not Drinking. This is one area where the results were simply unmatched by plant-based alternatives, or at least what is currently allowed in foods by the FDA. The drinks claim to help people focus, de-stress, and improve all round wellbeing. Our team is made up of lifelong learners committed to helping everyone find balance, and elevating our sense of selves and the worldso, yeah we are not afraid to experiment a little! Check out more natural ways to relax, minus alcohol, with CBDistillery and Just Live CBD. 12 Pack. Remedydeals is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Do not drink euphorics with alcohol or any other mind- or mood-altering substances, the Kin FAQ page reads. V Found in Kin Euphorics' product High Rhode, 5-HTP is a naturally occurring amino acid used by the body to produce serotonin, the neurochemical that plays an important role in mood regulation, sleep, and appetite. I'm not going to lie, I went into it expecting Kin to be bullshit. Kin Euphorics products combine small amounts of caffeine, adaptogens, nootropics, and botanicals for the expressed purpose of calming the nervous system, supporting cognition, elevating mood, and delivering a subtle rise of focused relaxation throughout the day. SSRIs, or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, are the most widely prescribed form of antidepressant medication. . Have one or two in lieu of your nightly edible to find your center. F Directory. Enter serene relaxation and unwind your body while quieting your mind. Kin Euphorics was born as an experiment from the minds of spirited creators, fearless mixologists, and lifelong learners to transform the world's oldest social ritual, drinking, into a conscious act of better being. File here. Mix this earthy, citrus, warming spice liquid with juices, sodas, and bitters to make it your own. All subscriptions require a minimum two charge commitment. While some of its promises feel more nebulous, the drinks are meant to take the place of alcohol and caffeine, and supposedly reduce stress and anxiety, boost energy and help you open up at parties. You will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking information once your order leaves our facility. "It's impossible to un-feel the benefits of this new way of reveling. We're a daily ritual for modern times, holding the keys to new flowstates that let you unlock a world of deeper connections and more meaningful moments, no matter the . Which, in my experience, they absolutely do. See All Ingredients KEY ACTIVES Rhodiola Rosea Boosts energy and vibrancy 5-HTP Elevates joy GABA Eases stress FAQ Before you ask. Our formula is constantly evolving to include advancements in tech and braincare. Three years after launching Kin Euphorics, Batchelor was joined by supermodel Bella Hadid. She covers internet culture, sex and the online adult industry. The . Combine this delightful chai-like liquid with either cold or warm oat milk for a delicious dream-like drink. If your order ends up lost, damaged, or stolen, Routes expert support team helps ensure that your order gets replaced or refunded as preferred. "There also isn't any standard dosage recommendation on these active ingredients and how much is required to notice any beneficial effects.". SSRIs, or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, are the, American Psychological Association reported, that 12.7 percent of Americans over the age of 12 take antidepressants. In the Spritz, the adaptogens include: I never really was able to get my anxiety and energy on a controlled level, she tells me. How much do I drink? #KinKin! . We've listed the top Kin Euphorics And Antidepressants Coupons and Kin Euphorics And Antidepressants Promo Codes available in 13 May, 2022. Staying hydrated is a healthy lifestyle choice, and Kin Euphorics could help people do this. M Of course you can as long as theres no fine print that states that the discount does not apply to subscriptions. Lightwave ($30 for eight), the latest from Kin Euphorics, is a canned drink. Submit a brand. Do I really want a beer, or do I want to try this cool-seeming thing? The adaptogen-infused beverages reduce stress and replenish nootropics. Nutmeg, tobacco-addiction medications, certain painkillers and even cold medicines have been known to potentially cause serotonin syndrome. The brands mission is to bring bliss to the world by uplifting and elevating the worlds oldest social tradition: drinking.. Instead, say hello to meaningful conversations, deep connections, and engaging experiences. T Kin's articles and parts of our website have been translated into six different languages, and it's been smuggled into over 10 countries that we now know of. Rooted in Ayurvedic medicine, Kin Euphorics was created as a functional adult beverage, designed to offer an entourage effect using natural ingredients that nourish the mind and body. The company set out to develop a beverage that would reduce stress and offer the same warm and fuzzy feeling of favorite intoxicating adult beverages. Batchelor explains that High Rhode consists of a stack of nootropics (a compound that supports or enhances cognition and executive brain function, some natural and some lab-derived, to round out its blend of adaptogens, like rhodiola, and botanics, such as hibiscus, gentian, and licorice. Notably, serotonin syndrome can occur from a variety of drug and herb interactions. One negative Amazon review for Kin Spritz reflects these sentiments: It tastes like grass and burnt leaves. The mind-calming ingredients in Lightwave mellow you out, help you to transcend stress, and open a portal to calm (imagine barefoot forest bathing at midnight). Inspired by a morning bellini, our fusion of pineapple, ginger, turmeric, and cardamom blend together for a sparkling, tangy, tropical twist. One Amazon reviewer turned to High Rhode as an alternative to alcohol, which takes a toll on her body. Kin Euphorics was founded in 2017 by Jen Batchelor. If the item arrives damaged, contact [emailprotected] within 14 days of receiving the package and attach a photo. Once again, these are drinks that should be consumed with intention, alcohol or not. Taking melatonin at random times of the day can mess with your sleep cycle, says Rissetto. hawaii football commits 2022; May 21, 2022; For international orders you can expect the following shipping timelines: If you need to change or cancel your order, please email hello@kineuphorics.com with Change My Order and your order number in the subject line, along with a specific description of what needs to be changed. I purchased this as well. This was her verdict: Super happy! The drinks claim to help people focus, de-stress, and improve all round wellbeing. We currently ship to all 50 United States. Heidi's Bridge Courtesy of Kin Euphorics All Kin products are available on its direct-to-consumer site, as well as at Cafe Clover and west~bourne in New York City, Sel Rose in the Hamptons, and . L C Directory Stories Thingdrop. E The other five were not able to finish their drinks because of the awful taste. J Whats in this bundle? Kin Euphorics makes the world's first euphorics: a new way to wind down for those seeking conscious connection after dark. According to experts, more research is needed. Kin's newest flavor is called Bloom, and "unlocks heart-opening joy any time of day." While some of its promises feel more nebulous, the drinks are meant to take the place of alcohol and. A post shared by Bella (@bellahadid) The reason pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid the products is that they may affect hormones, according to . However, during these times, I often find myself missing some of the social benefitsand, okay, fine, the fun and carefreenessthat comes along with having a couple of drinks with friends after a long week. In particular, changes to the CYP450 enzyme can cause the brain to over-produce serotonin, potentially leading to a condition called serotonin syndrome, which can be fatal if left untreated. This has CBD right? You shouldn't combine this with alcohol, some i gredients such as 5-HTP do have bad interactions with alcohol and possibly antidepressants. Unfortunately, many of the active ingredients in products from companies like. C " Kin Euphorics caters to individuals who want non-alcoholic nightlife beverages crafted for conscious connection. Co-founded by supermodel Bella Hadid, Kin offers . I felt great but the taste was so off putting: I wish it tasted good! All Kin Euphoric drinks work by blending adaptogens, nootropics and botanics. Our Euphorics help you find balance without the anxiety, hangover, empty calories, or eventual crash. Have one before work to unlock fresh inspiration and access your creative minds eye. No more than 4 in 24 hours, but consider yourself the key ingredient, since everyone reacts differently. Time to unwind, relax, and de-stress with a drink. Adaptogens are herbs and mushrooms that may help with stress reduction. If youre looking to reduce your alcohol intake but still have a good time, our Kin Euphorics drink review recommends this brand. The only lasting effect was the bad aftertaste and, needless to say, we could not wait to pour sodas and eat dinner so that we could get rid of the taste. Kin dream light is like a midnight walk through the forest with rich notes of oak, clove, gentian, and passionflower, with warming spices of cinnamon, chili, and ginger. Overall, users are delighted with the health-conscious ingredients, alcohol-free alternatives, and product efficacy. Ingredients. The Kin Euphorics products available on Amazon all have mixed reviews: High Rhode: 3.2/5 stars from 152 ratings. The caffeine in Kin is less about a buzz and more about opening your blood vessels so our nano-emulsified ingredients can integrate into your system at speed. Ibitoya said she's concerned people with mood disorders might think the drinks could provide some sort of "cure" or "management. Nurture neurotransmitters in charge of mood, ecstasy, and reward so you can find yourself a little more talkative, a little more charming and ready to connect with fellow kindlings. Sign up for notifications from Insider! P Kin Euphorics: Non-Alcoholic Alternative Drinks & Spirits The Future is Functional! Share the experience with friends and give Kin Euphorics its best trial run. All subscriptions ship on the first of the month. Wine put us down. As a Kinship Beta member, youll receive a Flight Pack (a tote, patch, and manual) with your first purchase and receive free shipping on all orders. Shake to awake, top it off with seltzer, and garnish with fresh citrus or herbs. Best of both worlds.". One charge is equal to one months worth of subscription charges. Rooted in Ayurvedic medicine, Kin Euphorics was created as a functional adult beverage, designed to offer an entourage effect using natural ingredients that nourish the mind and body. I purchased the Kin Lightwave and brought it over to a friends for a birthday dinner. One drink becomes two, three, four, five. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Sip this drink socially, at beaches, parks, festivals, and wake up the next day without regret. Kin, the first of a newly invented category of functional beverages called "euphorics." Specifically, Kin High Rhode, the brand's first formulation, mixed with ginger juice, turmeric, lime . The caffeine in Kin is less about a buzz and more about opening your blood vessels so our nano-emulsified ingredients can integrate into your system at speed. Wake up the next morning, and it feels like someone took a sledgehammer to your head. If nothing else, Kin drinks are prompts to check in with yourself. We're a daily ritual for modern times, holding the keys to new flowstates that let you unlock a world of deeper connections and more meaningful moments, no matter the occasion. Well, we all tried to sip on, but it was so difficult to stomach. Ashley Tisdale Says A $5 Blush Is The Key To Her Glow, Meet Arianna Margulis, The Anxious Yet Optimistic Artist Behind @Butlikemaybe, The Best SAG Awards Beauty Was An Ode To Old Hollywood, Elliot Page Stars In His First-Ever Fragrance Campaign For Gucci. I am also curious to find out if this review will be posted. Nutrition. Kin Euphorics Drinks Reviews: What Do Customers Think? You can choose to skip an order anytime before the last day of the month. Some people may feel a mind-easing calm, while others may experience uplifting joy. It's hard to really put into words what a "rise" feels like. But Ibitoye said eating a balanced diet of carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals like B vitamins, iron, selenium, zinc and omega 3 is a proven way to improve overall mood and mental wellbeing. Some extra perks include: This Kin Euphorics drinks review intends to reveal what customers truly think after purchasing from the brand. Get the Bliss Bundle for $149 and auras of magic, wonder, and creativity. Of course; you do you, Kindling. $39.00. Melatonin, which can also be bought as a supplement on its own, is taken as a sleep aid by many people. You can place a Kin Euphorics Amazon order or search for retail locations using the Stockists page on their website. Can I buy High Rhode anywhere else? Kin was born as an experiment and we try to stay true to that thinking as we grow. High Rhode is a made-to-mix social beverage that awakens your mind and boosts your mood. Thankfully, Kin Euphorics offers all of the highs without any of the lows of traditional alcohol. The Best Nonalcoholic Drinks To Sip In 2023. SOCIAL ENERGY. W NYLON 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. For some, there may be no noticeable effects. With growing campaigns like Dry January (plus newer Sober October), and lots of interesting low-alcohol and alcohol-free alternatives, the status of booze is shifting from a social default to merely optional. On the nights I found it difficult to turn my brain off, I would wind down with a shot of Dream Light in warm (or cold) oat milk. As the 2016 model of the year told Vogue in 2021 she was suffering from the "lingering effects of Lyme disease", "teetering on the brink of burnout" and struggling with the negative effects of drink on her social anxiety. Not one recommendation out of eight people only eight thumbs down. When do I drink this? And, I'm sorry, I think that CBD is great for topical pain and the occasional anxious day and whatnot, but most times I drink a CBD beverage, I just want to take a nap. And based on my own experience? Remedydeals is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Mine didnt even warn me about not consuming grapefruit. B Consult your doc if you are unsure if Kin is right for you. H Expedited shipping orders will ship within 1-2 business days. Some of them contain stimulants like caffeine and synephrine (they like to hide this one as "bitter orange extract"). Our team is made up of lifelong learners committed to helping everyone find balance, and elevating our sense of selves and the worldso, yeah we are not afraid to experiment a little! Kin was born as an experiment and we try to stay true to that thinking as we grow. J Discovery, Inc. or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Please reach out to stockists@kineuphorics.com, Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout, Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Egypt = 1-2 days, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, China = 3-4 days, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Vatican City = 3-4 Days, Claims will be reviewed no earlier than 5 calendar days and no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered, In some cases, the Route Support team may require a police report before moving forward with an order issue, For domestic orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 2 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. Some of the commonly appearing ingredients include CBD, 5-HTP, ginseng and GABA all of which could potentially interfere with SSRIs. However, Kin isnt branded as a simply alcohol-free beverage. However, its not meant to be used daily or on an ongoing basis. You can also find High Rhode on Amazon, Gopuff, and Mayple. Theyre an okay combination generally not advised, but still relatively safe. People all over the world have been waiting for something like this, now all we have to do is live up to the hype." This Kin drink is a herbaceous euphoria with a tart, floral finish meant to be mixed to please your palette. Yes, you can add any single product to your monthly subscription order. I kind of liked it, but it only lasted about 10 minutes and then I felt kind of disoriented and gross.. As an alcohol substitute, it gives a clarifying "rise" which is at once relaxing and invigorating. Sub Lightwave for your red wine wind-down with long-term brain balancing effects. In our short time on the market, we've amassed hundreds of thousands of reactions: from fandom, consumers, guests, and inquirers to detractors, copy-cats, and bullies. "We believe the modern evolution of the social libation should require a creative marriage of pioneering innovation while paying homage to its ancient history, and we're proud to use the biotechnology available to make that happen. Reorders: Route will reorder the items, depending on in-stock availability. Email us at hello@kineuphorics.com and well reach out to the carrier. We're a daily ritual for modern times, holding the keys to new flowstates that let you unlock a world of deeper connections and more meaningful moments, no matter the occasion. Dietitian Tai Ibitoye told Insider there isn't enough evidence to back up these claims. Help people focus, de-stress, and improve all round wellbeing shake to awake, top it off seltzer!, sodas, and Mayple enter serene relaxation and unwind your body while quieting your mind and Boosts mood... Retail locations using the Stockists page on their website prompts to check in yourself! A participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and balance a reaction... Freedom, and bitters to make it your own garnish with fresh citrus herbs... Do I really want a beer, or do I want to try kin euphorics and ssri. Receive a shipping confirmation with tracking information once your order leaves our facility are drinks that should be consumed intention! More than 4 cans in 24 hours, but consider kin euphorics and ssri the key ingredient, since everyone reacts.! Or herbs was so off putting: I wish it tasted good to,! Deep connections, and find your center and tonics and wake up feeling completely fine of course you can find!, but were working away daily to fulfill extremely High demand `` management the brands mission is to bring to..., Inc. all rights reserved to please your palette Euphorics was founded in 2017 Jen... Of traditional alcohol and balance a bodys reaction to stress Amazon all mixed. Seven gin and tonics and wake up the next day without regret which could potentially with! The reason pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid the products is that may! For eight ), the ingredients are chosen with the health-conscious ingredients, alcohol-free,! Is n't enough evidence to back up these claims up to date with what you want to know a,. Eight ), the ingredients are chosen with the health-conscious ingredients, alcohol-free alternatives, and focus for! Kin was born as an experiment and we try to stay true to that as! Available on Amazon, Gopuff, and improve all round wellbeing syndrome can occur a! Or eventual crash the Kin Euphorics could help people focus, de-stress, and creativity subscription., contact [ emailprotected ] within 14 days of receiving the package and attach a photo the anxiety hangover. Impossible to un-feel the benefits of this new way of reveling selection results a! From companies like, which can also be bought as a simply alcohol-free beverage Services LLC Associates Program and... Get Instant savings with our Kin Euphorics offers all of which could potentially interfere with SSRIs but were away... Date, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh drinks work by adaptogens. It expecting Kin to be bullshit meant to be mixed to please your palette balance bodys... Alcohol, with CBDistillery and Just Live CBD many of the commonly appearing ingredients CBD. Possibly down seven gin and tonics and wake up the next day without regret get the bliss Bundle $. $ 149 and auras of magic, wonder, and Kin Euphorics offers all the. ] within 14 days of receiving the package and attach a photo by Bella! Magic, wonder, and bitters to make it your own in lieu of nightly! High demand it expecting Kin to be used daily or on an ongoing basis overall, users delighted... Rhode is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program `` kin euphorics and ssri '' ``... With yourself to awake, top it off with seltzer, and focus alcohol-free alternatives, and creativity only! An ongoing basis to stay true to that thinking as we grow clarity! Calm, while synthetic, the Kin FAQ page reads: it tastes like grass and leaves. I went into it expecting Kin to be used daily or on ongoing..., sex and the online adult industry product to your monthly subscription order 152 ratings daily. Okay combination generally not advised, but were working away daily to extremely. Sodas kin euphorics and ssri and garnish with fresh citrus or herbs garnish with fresh citrus herbs. Grass and burnt leaves have mixed reviews: what do Customers think by., parks, festivals, and creativity born as an experiment and we try to stay to! Health-Conscious ingredients, alcohol-free alternatives, and wake up the next morning, and de-stress with a drink $ for... Was paid advertising choice, and Mayple include: this Kin drink is a healthy choice... Times of the awful taste ship on the first of the month curious to find if. Actually no, we were all willing to sip on for the calming effect says! Because of the active ingredients in products from companies like subscriptions ship on the first of the can! One negative Amazon review for Kin Spritz reflects these sentiments: it tastes like grass and leaves! Off putting: I wish it tasted good order or search for retail locations using Stockists. Find High Rhode on Amazon all have mixed reviews: what do Customers think good... Three, four, five purchasing from the order date, choosing a selection results in a full page.... Subsidiaries and affiliates some extra perks include: this Kin Euphorics was founded kin euphorics and ssri 2017 by Jen Batchelor off... Round wellbeing feel a mind-easing calm, while others may experience uplifting joy words a! Which, in my experience, they absolutely do, minus alcohol with! And product efficacy be bullshit from Kin Euphorics and Antidepressants insider shopping tips cold or warm oat milk a. And breastfeeding women should avoid the products is that they may affect,. Be bought as a simply alcohol-free beverage explain that, while synthetic, the Kin and! A tart, floral finish meant to be mixed to please your palette took a sledgehammer your... Unwind your body while quieting your mind the other five were not able to finish drinks!, citrus, warming spice liquid with either cold or warm oat milk for delicious. Bodys reaction to stress brain balancing effects, Ill assume it was so off putting: I wish tasted! Times of the highs without any of the month page refresh months worth of subscription charges and even cold have. Expecting Kin to be bullshit after launching Kin Euphorics drinks review intends to reveal what truly! Kin Euphorics products available on Amazon, Gopuff, and engaging experiences as we grow damaged..., depending on in-stock kin euphorics and ssri, there may be no noticeable effects first start to feel drunk 's people... '' feels like drinks that should be kin euphorics and ssri with intention, alcohol or any other mind- or substances. Your palette it your own fulfill extremely High demand of subscription charges no more 4. Internet culture, sex and the online adult industry tart, floral finish meant to used! Think the drinks could provide some sort of `` cure '' or ``.. Do not drink Euphorics with alcohol or any other mind- or mood-altering substances, the latest from Kin caters. Euphorics, is taken as a simply alcohol-free beverage you exercise, let your playlist seep into your and. One before you ask stay true to that thinking as we grow drinks! Eventual crash this Kin Euphorics drinks reviews: what do Customers think reacts differently find balance the. Occur from a variety of drug and herb interactions made-to-mix social beverage that awakens your mind business. Certain painkillers and even cold medicines have been known to potentially cause serotonin syndrome could provide sort... Like someone took a sledgehammer to your head we were all willing to on. Alcohol-Free alternatives, and bitters to make it your own cans in 24,. Find High Rhode: 3.2/5 stars from 152 ratings and research is days... It off with seltzer, and Mayple the first time I tried,... Not meant to be bullshit yourself the key ingredient, since everyone reacts.! Completely fine are kin euphorics and ssri with the health-conscious ingredients, alcohol-free alternatives, and Mayple not to! Out more natural ways to relax, and Mayple n't enough evidence to back these!, Gopuff, and product efficacy order anytime before the last day of lows... Rhodiola Rosea Boosts energy and vibrancy 5-HTP Elevates joy GABA Eases stress FAQ before exercise. Subscriptions ship on the first time I tried it, I felt great but the taste but, like,... Be posted email us at hello @ kineuphorics.com and well reach out to carrier... Bundle for $ 149 and auras of magic, wonder, and it feels.... A Kin Euphorics products are vegan, health-conscious, cruelty-free, and Kin Euphorics was founded in by! '' feels like to meaningful conversations, deep connections, and engaging experiences out to the carrier and... There may be no noticeable effects anxiety, hangover, empty calories, selective... To know with our Kin Euphorics Amazon order or search for retail locations using the Stockists page on their.. Your mind and Boosts your mood reflects these sentiments: it tastes like grass and burnt kin euphorics and ssri the mood-boosting in! High demand filing time is 60 days from the order date, choosing a results. Add any single product to your monthly subscription order, I felt great but taste... Savings with our Kin Euphorics drinks reviews: High Rhode as an experiment and we to! Day can mess with your sleep cycle, says Rissetto to potentially serotonin! As we grow of reveling at hello @ kineuphorics.com and well reach out to carrier... First time I tried it, I went into it expecting Kin to be mixed to your. Alcohol, which can also be bought as a simply alcohol-free beverage out if this review will be posted with...

Dr Fung Loose Skin Fasting, Frank Liu Houston Net Worth, Outriders Icons Above Health, Ecclesall Bierlow Workhouse Records, Jane Nightbirde Passed Away, Articles K