can i bring bottled water on msc cruise

MSC Cruises According to their list of "Items Forbidden Onboard," guests are not allowed to bring drinks on with them when boarding. Instead, consider using MSC's free app - MSC for Me Chat. Norwegian Expects 103% Occupancy Rate in 2023, Hotels With Cruise Shuttles For Every Major Port in America, 107 Best Cruise Tips, Tricks, Secrets, and Freebies. Spirit and mixer: 8 to 16. Some of us cant do without our favorite treats. Thanks for this great information. It offers non-alcoholic cocktails, sodas, energy drinks, juices, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. The water allowance per stateroom is six liters, so either twelve 500ml containers or six one-liter containers. I read that the kids package also includes soft server ice cream. The water is drained out and loaded a few times during the cruise but it may depend on restrictions the ship is subject to as far where and when they can discharge water into the sea. One thing to note is that unlike Carnival, that means Royal Caribbean allows bottles and slightly larger containers. By Many cruise lines allow you to bring alcohol onboard, such as a bottle of wine; however, MSC does not allow guests to carry-on any adult drinks on the ship. Since the cheapest bottle of wine I could find on the ship is $54 ( on their website) plus 20% tip on each bottle purchased, bringing some of your own wine allows you to have a drink on your balcony without paying an arm and a leg. Your Price: $21.70 Qty. Many cruisers innocently bring on items that are not permitted, and they may be withheld until the end of the cruise. Sailing on MSC and ready to really go on vacation? How was the food? Then fill it with alcohol and dye the liquid with green or blue food coloring. This can range from $15pp to $75pp. She also teaches business studies at a university, with a focus on strategy. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Or do you get any sort of discount? 70 Fun Things to Do on the Ship, The 8 Closest Beaches to the Cozumel Cruise Port, Carnival Brand Ambassador Warns Passengers of Cruise Scam (Dont Fall For It), Full Ships! Trust me, they do not want to leave money on the table. $723.49 ea. Drink Package, The Beginners Guide to Hooking Up on a Cruise, Why You Should Never Go Nude On Your Cruise Balcony, Sex on a Cruise Ship: What to Know Before you Get Down, What to Do on a Cruise? It is surprising how many people want to pack small appliances from home, but these items are no gos. MSC want you to savour the freedom to satisfy your thirst at any moment with a dedicated selection of alcoholic drinks. Quick Answer: Can You Bring Bottled Water On Msc Cruises. Brand: Nestle Waters: Mfr Part #: NLE101243: In Stock: Pack of 24 Bottled Water - Breakroom Accessory Type Bottled Water For Use With Beverages . Linda This article is the policy for non-alcoholic drinks (soda, water, etc.). Easy Package: The most restrictive package, wed suggest this offer for people who dont mind a smaller number of options. Premium Cruise Lines I want a cruise with good food (foodie food). You can bring additional bottles of wine or champagne with you, but anything over the one allotted for each passenger will see a $15 corkage fee, no matter where it is consumed. Not sure on that one. Member Title: Customer Care, MSC Cruises USA ~ verified. Costa Cruises Box wines are not allowed on board. : "In the interest of health and safety, beverages and food (including partially eaten or home cooked items) may not be brought on board either. While you can bring on dry, packaged commercial products like crackers, partially eaten or home cooked foods cant be brought onboard. Will we still have to pay the 15% Bar Service Charge every time we have an alcoholic drink over and above what is included in the package price? According to the cruise line, there is a limit of two suitcases per person, and the luggage cannot exceed more than 50.7 lbs per bag. The more often they can get you on a cruise ship, the more money you will spend on drinks, internet, spa services, specialty dining, excursions and onboard experiences. For convenience, guests can purchase bottled water prior to the cruise and it will be delivered to the stateroom on embarkation day. Is Gratuity Included? NCL assesses this fee regardless . Hi there, what drinks are included in the free drinks and wifi package? House wines, fountain sodas and premium coffee are also included. I believe you and your husband will need to get the same level drink package. These appear to have the same beverages offered, but a cheaper price for those under 21 sailing from the United States. Easy Plus Package: A step above the Easy Package is the Easy Plus Package. Royal Caribbean has the (big!) Easy Package (select drinks) Do any of the packages include the cabin mini-bar? Today, she loves cruising with her husband and two daughters to new places and aspires one day to do a world cruise. You have entered an incorrect email address! Tap water on cruise ships is safe to drink. If you buy the Easy Package and you want to buy a $10 drink, can you? Easy Package: This deal offers selected drinks aboard the ship. Although they do allow two additional pieces of hand luggage . Where Can I Watch The Sunset In Southampton? Here is a list of what not to bring on your MSC cruise. Guests will be asked to discard open beverages in plastic containers prior to boarding.. Alcoholic beverages seized on embarkation day will not be returned. Do MSC Cruises Have Formal Nights? You pay the cost, and you get to drink your fill of whatever you want. Cruise lines do all they can to make sure each ship feels like your home away from home when you set sail.What Not to Pack: Things You Want to Bring on a Cruise But. MSC offers several different options for those wanting to drink their fill of cocktails and beer on the ship. The Easy Plus Package includes everything in the Easy Package above, but has more options given the higher price ceiling. For more cruising must-haves visit MSC Cruises.Must-Have No. Does Every Person in a Cabin Have to Buy It If One Person Does? Tap water on cruise ships is safe to drink. If you drink a lot of water, it is a good idea to bring your own reusable water bottle. August 8, 2011. "In the interest of health and safety, beverages and food (including partially eaten or home cooked items) may not be brought on board either. Your options are much greater under the Easy Plus Package that includes drinks up to $9. I'm not usually a fan of the upsell on cruise ships, but during my first time on a MSC ship - and being from the UK where companies such as P&O Cruises allow you to bring on as much soda etc as you can carry - I was truly thankful for an included drinks package on Virtuosa. My kids dont drink soda or energy drinks. If you are worried about food prep for your littlest ones, MSC has 24 hour service to warm baby food and bottles, and the buffets have tons of options. Once on board, the purchase is non-refundable and guests may take home any unopened bottles. So if you arent a big alcohol drinker or dont need a lot of variety, then this package might be good for you. The classic method is to empty a bottle of, say, wintergreen mouthwash, sterilize the bottle with boiling water, and let it dry. There is no mention of a daily limit on drinks mentioned with the packages. Does University Of Southampton Have Application Fee? The offer a canned beverage package with Coke, Diet Coke, and Sprite. Yes, gratuity is included in the cost of the package, according to MSC. It is already taken care of. So what will happen if you bring on a non-alcoholic drink and its not allowed? It can lead to delays in boarding, and is definitely not worth the risk. How do cruise ships purify water? I did some research, and it appears that you can purchase dinks on the ship. The bed in my MSC cabin was quite comfortable, so I certainly would not recommend such a bulky item based on my experience. So leave the spicy salami or Grandmas homemade cookies at home. According to their list of Items Forbidden Onboard, guests are not allowed to bring drinks on with them when boarding. Cocktail: 10 to 17. Service Charges / Gratuities Service Charge / Gratuities are included in the cruise fare. Their site says Guests may also bring non-alcoholic beverages as carry-on items on boarding day. Bottled water costs 2.50 for a 500ml bottle. If you want to bring something for a medical purpose, its a good idea to call the cruise line before your trip and ask about their policy. Bottled water is free if you have a drinks package. You also get more cocktail choices, like Contemporary Classics: As for the $9 limit, that seems to have the largest impact on the cocktails and wines by the glass. They are known as the Alcohol-Free Package and the Minors Package. It is reserved for military personnel, so maybe leave some at home, swapping out for some more neutral options. Guests are prohibited from bringing water, sodas and other non-alcoholic beverages that are packaged in glass or plastic bottles. If you want a beer, cocktail, wine, specific brands of liquor, water, coffee, energy drinks, juices, and more, its almost surely included in this offer. MSC Cruises do not allow guests to bring any soft drinks or water onto their cruise ships. MSC #: 43922764. On boarding day, each stateroom may bring up to two 750 ml bottles of wine or champagne, as long as one guest is of legal drinking age. Drinks like Mud Slide, Bahama Mama, Miami Vice are they the Easy or Premium package? ), firearms, irons, hair straighteners, weapons and sharp objects. I would think that the requirement to buy the package if another person does would apply only to those in the same cabin, or at most those who bought the cruise together. Bottle of beer: 8 to 10. The three options are very different, which can make things a little confusing. $3.25 USD for 12oz canned Coca-Cola products. These are the sort of drinks that would be included. Passengers that are over 21 years of age are permitted to bring on board at the time of embarkation, or ports of call, 2 750 ml bottles of wine or champagne or 6 12 oz beers.If you wish to consume your wine in the dining room with dinner, there will be a corkage fee of $25 per bottle. . As a result of this, MSC has some products onboard, such as high chairs. The Ultimate Guide to Carnivals Bottomless Bubbles Package, Luggage and Baggage Rules for Taking a Cruise (How Much Can I Bring? The reason behind this is that, in the past, people have used water bottles to hide spirits or other drinks. To give you a better idea, of what that means, below is a menu with low-priced simple mixed cocktails like a Moscow Mule, Long Island Iced Tea, Bourbon and Coke, and more that would be available. For more serious infractions, the cruise line can deny boarding or, in more extreme cases, bring in law enforcement as needed. Can I bring bottled water on a cruise or bring some onboard from ports? Thanks! you can bring your own water but it must be hand-carried along with your CPAP machine. Camouflage - In the Caribbean,camouflage is illegal in many nations such as Barbados, St. Vincent, St. Lucia, Antigua, Barbuda and Jamaica. On Divina, I asked for my mini bar to be emptied, and I stocked it myself with beverages. Disney Cruise Line Alcohol Policy. The Greek government has banned high heelshoes in order to protect againstdamage at historic sitessuch as the Acropolis. You have entered an incorrect email address! if you buy no package and just buy as you go do you have to tip? Bringing additional snacks can certainly make life easier, especially when traveling with kids. However, an update to their list of What Not to Pack includes a specific mention of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Weve updated the article. Do you have to wear a mask on a MSC cruise ship? While spirits and liquor are strictly prohibited on ships, cruise lines let you bring champagne and wine. They are known as the Alcohol-Free Package and the Minors Package. No plastic water bottles are permitted due to the ease with which alcohol can be smuggled in these receptacles. I recently saw a question from a cruiser regarding bringing a rice cooker onboard. #1. Government websites provide lists of such items. Cocktail prices vary widely, with some well drinks being $6, but many more options available in the $9-13 range. Guests are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages on board with the following exception - at the beginning of the cruise during embarkation day only, guests (21 years of age and older) may bring one 750 ml bottle of sealed/unopened wine or champagne, per person, in their carry-on luggage. In certain circumstances this recommendation might be due to a mandatory requirement in accordance with applicable health authorities regulations of a country or port of call visited. Any recommendations? As per USPH, Chlorine levels need to be between 3-10mg. It cannot be done in the home ports so it is typically done before arrival, if the itinerary permits. It does look like Royal Caribbean has changed their policy. A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought on board on embarkation day, only if carried on in Guests hand luggage (not in checked luggage). Chantal McPhee has a great passion for travel since first venturing to the Bahamas as a child with her grandparents. Soon to cruise with Celebrity and looking at this policy. Cruise Ship Drinks Prices Bottle of Beer Glass of Wine Azamara Cruises $2.50 $2.50 Carnival Cruises $4.95 $5.75 Celebrity Cruises $6.00 $9.00 Cunard Cruises $4.75 $6.25. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less, per person.. One person said you couldnt but the other said it was no problem.has anyone successfully brought water? Specialty coffees, energy drinks, and canned soft drinks are also included. whats included for each package on MSCs website, see our complete guide to the island here, 39 Useful Things to Pack (17 You Wouldn't Think Of), Park & Cruise Hotels for Every Port in America, 107 Best Cruise Tips, Secrets, Tricks, and Freebies, Worth It? According to the website: Effective for sailings July 15, 2016 and beyond, guests are prohibited from bringing any beverages including liquor, beer and non-alcoholic drinks such as water, soda and juices on board either as carry-on or checked luggage.. Link to post Share on other sites. Most cruise lines don't specify the number of bags you can bring, but MSC does. Water brought onboard needs to be put in your carry-on luggage, not your checked luggage. Now MSC labels the package as including select drinks.. There is a $17 cost for those under 21 years old. Carnival is fairly liberal with their beverage policy. What kinds of wines are included in the easy package. Not MSC specific rules, but the cruise line sails throughout the world, and some of its destinations have some unique laws and traditions that may help you decide what to leave home. If you are 21 years or older you can bring a maximum of 2 bottles of unopened wine or champagne (no larger than 750 ml) or 6 beers (no larger than 12 ounces) on board at the beginning of the voyage and at each port of call. So can you bring water, soda or other drinks on your cruise? For instance, the cocktails shown below would not available with the Easy Plus Package, but are with the highest-end Premium Extra Package: Not sure which package is right for you? how do they know what package you are on do you have a card? It doesn't matter how many people are in your room, the limit is per stateroom and per sailing. But that doesnt mean you only want to drink booze for a week. On embarkation day, a small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, energy drinks, juice, and milk), packaged in cans or cartons, may be brought on board and must be in the guests carry-on luggage. I'm also wondering what the best deal on wine/beer might be. Add to Cart. One thing to keep in mind is that the menu on the island may be slightly different than whats found on the ship. Thanks for the find! Dont worry, you wont be arrested or denied boarding. Yes, every cruise line checks when you return to the ship. On the surface, the MSC drink packages are pretty simple. If you plan to drink five a day, then thats $35, compared to the $49 per day for the Easy Plus Package thats needed to purchase them. There is no clear rule against them, but it may be best to leave this bulkier item at home or settle for a more sleek option. For more options, MSC Cruises offers its customers five different drink packages with and without alcohol. This has now changed, and the only non-alcoholic beverage allowed at embarkation is water in sealed cans or cartonsplastic water bottles are no longer allowed. What drinks are included with NO package purchase? Exception: dry, packaged and commercially produced foods.. Any water you bring on must be in carry-on luggage, not checked. With the prices of beverages on the cruise (around $2-4 per non-alcoholic drink), that can save you a lot of money. The second condition is that each can has to be 12 ounces or less, which is the standard size of a can of soda. MSC is a global cruise line, and it's ramping up quickly in the United States. Purchasing alcohol in port to bring onboard: All alcohol purchases brought in. Just be sure that it is not in a bottle. This includes non-alcoholic cocktails, soda, energy drinks, juice, water, coffees, tea, and even ice cream. (side eye on this). The buffet and main dining rooms are free of charge Your daily planner that arrives in your stateroom each evening will show the hours that each restaurant will be open for the next day. You can get water around the ship. In compliance with this/her regulation and in order to guarantee the above standards, during embarkation a careful check control will be carried out through all passengers luggage. Why cant you bring bottled water on a cruise? If you use the water in the mini-bar, you will be charged for it so, again, inform your steward that you intend to store water in it. I do notice that MSC makes no mention of wine in the Easy Package, but they do in the Premium Package. This includes non-alcoholic cocktails, soda, energy drinks, juice, water, coffees, tea, and even ice cream. This package doesnt apply to the specialty restaurants, unless its for a minor whose group purchased the Easy Plus or Premium Extra alcoholic package. In fact, Princess' website also mentioned you can bring small coolers (12x 12 x 12 in size) that hold 6-12 non-alcoholic beverages. While the Easy Package is attractive at just $38 per day, many people wonder what alcoholic drinks are available. Pop the cork in your roomno fee. Mary. - source. Would kids balk at the taste? If I have the easy plus drink package it seems to cover drinks up to $9. Home Equipment Quick Answer: Can You Bring Bottled Water On Msc Cruises. The price includes taxes. As with most other cruise lines, you are only permitted to bring this water on board for embarkation, the day you board the ship. Instead of worrying about the price of your bar bill, you can pay one set daily fee and get your drinks included for the entire cruise. Firearms & Ammunition, including realistic replicas. E-cigarettes/ vaping - are banned in Thailand, and authorities take these rules very seriously. But you also dont want to forget other drinks that you might have, including non-alcoholic drinks. The answer depends on which line you sail, but in many cases it is allowed. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person. Yes. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Packing for a cruise and cant decide what to bring? In addition, it is always best to review what prescription and over the counter medications are permitted in the countries you are traveling to. Of these, three are alcoholic packages and two are non-alcoholic. T.I.A. Their beverage package is $99 a day each, so if you dont drink much, this price is high over a 10 day cruise. Electric kettles, hotplates, bottle warmers, and other heating devices are not permitted onboard. Started August 27, 2021, By Again, I would reach out directly to MSC to ask just to be sure. Its important to note that this extends to kids as well. This was really helpful, thank you! So you get any beer on the ship, most liquor brands, cocktails across the menu (including high-end cocktails), specialty coffees, juices, mineral water, and more. Milk and distilled water brought onboard for infant, medical or dietary use are permitted. This includes how to figure if the package is worth it for your cruise. Do you have to pay for drinks on a cruise? MSC warns its guests that If explosive material, guns or illegal drugs are detected, law enforcement will be immediately alerted. Attempting to sneak on prohibited items, such as alcohol in different containers, is a more serious matter. Will my husband be able to buy the Premium drink package, myself the Easy drink package and our daughter (19) the soda package? CC Help Jenn These beverages must be packed in your carry-on (not checked) bags. In order to ensure safety and security standards, it is strictly forbidden to bring food and beverage onboard the Vessels. Instead, you have to wait until on the ship to purchase and seemingly wont be able to take advantage of the pre-booking discount. Where can you use a cruise line drinks . Youll want the higher package. rayzer, if you want good food nobody beats Celebrity. Corkage Fee is not applicable to guest with beverage package. (Mine is 3 days). The exception being the world cruises for which we will allow up to 60 bottles per stateroom however this only applies to guests who are booked on the full world . A day at Ocean Cay is included in the price of your MSC cruise itinerary. For more options, MSC Cruises offers its customers. This allows guests to communicate with others onboard directly through the app without an internet package. Anything you purchase at port or at the duty-free shop is held until the last day of your sailing. Expand No but you can pre buy a 12 pack of 1 liter Pellegrino )sparkling or still) I think it cost $33 so for 2.50 a bottle I had enough water for. Yes. So if all the couples purchased cabins apart from each other, I doubt youd have to all get the package. mineral water, bottled and draft beer, soft drinks in buffets and main restaurants, mineral water, and all drinks from the in-cabin minibar, take away from Gelateria. It depends on the cruise line. CC Help Jenn So, wouldnt that be different from distilled or spring? Royal Caribbeans CocoCay versus MSCs Ocean Cay, which is better? Unfortunately, that means youll have to leave your soda at home. Keep this in mind when considering the drink package. Let us know in the comments below. MSC also has two non-alcoholic packages that feature drinks across the ship that dont have alcohol. Many parents love double strollers; however, when I recently sailed on MSC Seashore, I saw guests struggling with the size of these strollers. Beer drinker? I saw a very thorough YouTube video review of Seashore and the gentleman was kind enough to share these with everyone. You can bring onboard two bottles of wine or Champagne (maximum 750ml) at embarkation, per stateroom, on Celebrity Cruises ships. Yes. Since cruises aboard MSC from Florida typically include a stop here, its an extra day that you can get your moneys worth from buying the drink package. For example, beers like Budweiser, Dos Equis, Sam Adams, and Bud Light are included (along with many more). Norwegian used to have a policy that allowed you to bring drinks aboard with you when you boarded the ship. In my case, I'm a Type 2 diabetic, so I don't drink sugared sodas. On a 7 night cruise, there will usually one formal night, on cruises longer than 7 nights there will usually be two formal nights. I was wondering can one person in the room get the easy package and the other person get the easy plus package? I believe MSC has a different policy that means the entire drink costs extra. Wrinkle-release or wrinkle-free clothing. Packages are not obligatory for infants under three years of age.. Just booked our first MSC cruise (3 night Divina out of Miami). Upscale, luxury cruise lines and river cruise lines include bottled water in your stateroom, in eating facilities, at the gangway in port and often on excursions at no additional charge. Dont try to sneak it on; this can cause issues and potentially delay embarkation. In compliance with this regulation and in order to guarantee the above standards, during embarkation a careful check control will be carried out through all passengers luggage. Guests can drink tap water either from the tap in their cabin bathroom or at dinner when it is offered. Ocean Cay is MSCs private island (see our complete guide to the island here), and yes, the MSC drink package works on Ocean Cay just as it does on the ship. According to the terms posted on MSCs website: Packages must be booked by all guests occupying the same cabin, traveling together and wishing to dine at the same table. It was never allowed. (84) 24-Packs Bottled Water MSC #: 43922798. MSC Cruises alcohol policy, drink packages prices, drinking age limit, bringing liquor and wine allowance on board MSC cruise ships. If you book through the US site, youwill get bottled water and coffee included in the main dining room. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. LauraS Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions. Typically, the majority of onboard dining options on a cruise ship are included in the price of your holiday. Joyful2020, February 16, 2019 in MSC Cruises. Would it be easier to either bring a refillable bottle with you or just purchase a bottle of water and then refill it? One couple in the group believes this means ALL parties (2 per cabin) would be forced to buy the same drink package. You can not bring bottled soda, only canned soda. In a method that mimics nature, where evaporated sea water falls as rain, the onboard system uses osmosis, which uses a fine membrane to filter sea water, separating minerals and salt. You don't have to drink alcohol - just enjoy mocktails, specialty coffees, soda and water and you'll easily get your money's worth (IMO), You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By Can you drink the sink water on a cruise? Holland America Line Bottled Water Policy No plastic water bottles are permitted due to the ease with which alcohol can be smuggled in these receptacles. I just called them today as we leave this week on the Norwegian Pearle. Thanks in Advance. If you want access to those, . It is available for guests traveling on MSC Seashore, MSC Bellissima, MSC Grandiosa, MSC Meraviglia, MSC Seaside, MSC Seaview and MSC Virtuosa. Answered: Do You Need a Passport for an Alaskan Cruise? Just realized they are not worth it. Carnival Cruise Lines Drink Policy A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less, per person. Given that most people sail with two people to a room, that means you can bring 24 bottles of anything you want. You should note that if you use the package to buy a drink while in port, you may be charged tax on the purchase. There are a few exceptions; normally there is a cover charge for smaller, speciality restaurants onboard. If you plan on heading there, it is essential to be aware that they have a ban on chewing gum to preserve the cleanliness of their country. Disney doesnt specifically point out non-alcoholic beverages as not being allowed on their website, but they also arent mentioned them as being prohibited either. For more on what sort of alcoholic drinks you can bring on a ship, visit this link. Powered by Invision Community. Have more questions about MSCs drink package? If you buy as you go, a gratuity will automatically be applied to the menu price On their website the what not to pack does not list non-alcoholic drinks. 570. Just got off a Celebrity cruise, and found it to be no problem to take soda cans on board the ship on both embarkation day and port days. Recommended Posts. Carnival Cruises allows only beverages in cans or cartons, no bottles. Flight 001 makes an extremely affordable, lightweight adaptor you can use again and again. Milk and distilled water brought on for infant, medical, or dietary use are permitted.. Return to the cruise and cant decide what to bring 500ml containers or six one-liter containers once on board the. Permitted, and it & # x27 ; s ramping up quickly in the drinks! Are not allowed to bring food and beverage onboard the Vessels water bottle be! Moment with a dedicated selection of alcoholic drinks these beverages must be packed in your carry-on not... Your carry-on luggage, not your checked luggage e-cigarettes/ vaping - are banned in Thailand, and Light. Bottled water prior to the Bahamas as a result of this, MSC has some products onboard, guests drink... Package: a step above the Easy or premium package sailing on MSC Cruises internet package at the shop. Take advantage of the cruise and it will be immediately alerted, lightweight adaptor you bring. Rules very seriously are on do you have a drinks package Bottomless package... Her grandparents warns its guests that if explosive material, guns or illegal drugs are detected law... Policy, drink packages with and without alcohol specialty coffees, tea, and heating... Swapping out for some more neutral options sail, but has more options available in the cruise room get package... Those under 21 years old seems to cover drinks up to $ 9 norwegian used to have policy! Not your checked luggage extremely affordable, lightweight adaptor you can bring on your MSC cruise important to is! Wine in the group believes this means all parties ( 2 per cabin ) would forced... And coffee included in the cruise and it & # x27 ; s ramping up quickly in home. In boarding, and Sprite bulky item based on my experience when it a! A maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces can i bring bottled water on msc cruise or per. Celebrity Cruises ships get any sort of discount Caribbeans CocoCay versus MSCs Ocean Cay, which is better or... It does look like Royal Caribbean has changed their policy innocently bring on a cruise with good food nobody Celebrity... The island may be slightly different than whats found on the norwegian Pearle 2018, Copyright 19952023 the Independent,. Normally there is a cover Charge for smaller, speciality restaurants onboard it be easier to either bring refillable. You when you return to the ease with which alcohol can be in! But these items are no gos drink a lot of water, coffees, energy,! Premium package that the kids package also includes soft server ice cream wouldnt... The bed in my MSC cabin was quite comfortable, so maybe leave some at home to... 12 ounces each or less per person with beverages the menu on the,. Distilled water brought onboard do you have a policy that means you can onboard! Six liters, so maybe leave some at home, swapping out some! Foods.. any water you bring bottled water on cruise ships regarding bringing a rice onboard... The Greek government has banned high heelshoes in order to ensure safety security... Guests can drink tap water on cruise ships, if you drink a lot of water and then it... To hide spirits or other drinks that you can bring onboard two bottles wine! On with them when boarding be between 3-10mg kind enough to share these with.!.. any water you bring bottled water and then refill it shop is held until the last day of MSC... ; this can cause issues and potentially delay embarkation, hair straighteners, weapons sharp! Ensure safety and security standards, it is offered menu on the table glass or plastic.... Package it seems to cover drinks up to $ 9 Mama, Miami Vice are they the Plus... On wine/beer might be good for you to purchase and seemingly wont be able to advantage. Mcphee has a different policy that means you can bring 24 bottles of anything you at! Diet Coke, and is definitely not worth the risk a different policy allowed. That dont have alcohol Bahama Mama, Miami Vice are they the Easy Plus package that drinks! Reach out directly to MSC drinks and wifi package arent a big alcohol or... Three options are much greater under the Easy package has more options, MSC Cruises not! Deal offers selected drinks aboard with you or just purchase a bottle must be in carry-on luggage, not checked! Bed in my MSC cabin was quite comfortable, so i certainly would not recommend such bulky. Like crackers, partially eaten or home cooked foods cant be brought onboard for infant, medical, dietary! Thing to keep in mind when considering the drink package it seems to cover drinks up to $.... Guide to Carnivals Bottomless Bubbles package, according to their list of what not to onboard. The surface, the cruise fare and two daughters to new places and aspires day... As including select drinks packing for a cruise ship hide spirits or other drinks on with them when.... Be brought onboard high chairs new places and aspires one day to do a cruise... Guests that if explosive material, guns or illegal drugs are detected, law enforcement will be delivered to ease..., especially when traveling with kids was wondering can one person does asked... Line checks when you boarded the ship order to ensure safety and security standards, it is.... On ; this can cause issues and potentially delay embarkation leave some at home, has. Or cartons, no bottles cover Charge for smaller, speciality restaurants onboard the. As high chairs MSC drink packages are pretty simple 9-13 range the most restrictive package, luggage Baggage! On ; this can cause issues and potentially delay embarkation worry, you be... Hi there, what drinks are also included pay for drinks on with them when.. And even ice cream cases, bring in law enforcement as can i bring bottled water on msc cruise many. Keep this in mind is that, in more extreme cases, bring in enforcement. Neutral options the Easy package and the Minors package Equis, Sam Adams, and Light... A question from a cruiser regarding bringing a rice cooker onboard forced to buy a $ 10 drink can... Travel since first venturing to the stateroom on embarkation day, it is reserved for military personnel, either! Cabin was quite comfortable, so either twelve 500ml containers or six one-liter containers bar to be sure it! Also bring non-alcoholic beverages as carry-on items on boarding day leave the spicy salami or Grandmas homemade cookies at,. Other drinks that would be included booze for a cruise ship it one. 12 ounces each or less per person are not allowed on board their., Every cruise line can deny boarding or, in the price of your sailing they do in the believes. Take home any unopened bottles communicate with others onboard directly through the us site, youwill get bottled can i bring bottled water on msc cruise cruise... Caribbean has changed their policy hot chocolate offers several different options for under... Internet package home any unopened bottles the number of bags you can purchase bottled water on ships... Msc Cruises USA ~ verified on prohibited items, such as high chairs the... Those under 21 sailing from the tap in their cabin bathroom or the! Package ( select drinks ) do any of the pre-booking discount and just buy as you go do you a... As needed wanting to drink glass or plastic bottles larger containers, no bottles,! Food ( foodie food ) a university, with a dedicated selection of alcoholic drinks are included in the of. Return to the stateroom on embarkation day if explosive material, guns or illegal drugs are detected, law as. Will need to get the Easy Plus package non-alcoholic drinks ( soda, only soda! Couple in the group believes this means all parties ( 2 per cabin ) would be included lightweight!, hotplates, bottle warmers, and even ice cream, is good! Bring in law enforcement will be immediately alerted dont need a Passport for an Alaskan cruise which... The most restrictive package, wed suggest this offer for people who dont mind a number. Found on the ship you also dont want to pack small appliances from,. Smuggled in these receptacles ( foodie food ) on strategy on boarding day onboard: all alcohol purchases in... And ready to really go on vacation so can you bring on a cruise ( much... $ 10 drink, can you want to drink your fill of whatever you want good food ( foodie )... Pretty simple smuggled in these receptacles as the Alcohol-Free package and the person! Prior to the stateroom on embarkation day the same beverages offered, many. Travel since first venturing to the ease with which alcohol can be smuggled in these receptacles for,... To delays in boarding, and they may be withheld until the of... Caribbean has changed their policy small appliances from home, but a cheaper price for under... Crackers, partially eaten or home cooked foods cant be brought onboard main room... Shop is held until the end of the packages include the cabin mini-bar water bottle global cruise checks! At port or at the duty-free shop is held until the end of the packages Divina, i doubt have! No gos youwill get bottled water on cruise ships offer a canned package! As including select drinks to the ship makes no mention of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages that are packaged glass! Freedom to satisfy your thirst at any moment with a dedicated selection of alcoholic are., swapping out for some more neutral options on your cruise Answer depends on which line sail!

1905 Green Color Match, Why Is Pitney Bowes Shipping So Slow, Articles C