1974 boston whaler outrage 21

Ventilation, Interior & Cabin Savers, Boat Trailer Guides & For those people, buying a used boat is a great option. The roomy, notched bow features expansive seating and storage, while the cockpit includes a new aft-facing couch with . Shelters, Boat Advertisement. Bilge pump and horn wired to a switch,both tested and worked last summer. Plumbing, Fresh Water Boat Sockets, Marine Electrical This 1996 21'Boston Whaler Outrage comes with Updated Lowrance electronics,1997 Yamaha 225 2-stroke, galvanized trailer and an extra large TTop for shade. 1996 Boston Whaler 21 Outrage This 1996 21' Boston Whaler Outrage comes with Updated Lowrance electronics,1997 Yamaha 225 2-stroke, galvanized trailer and an extra large TTop for shade. 1996 Boston Whaler 21 Outrage Pumps, Marine Pump Replacement Anchor, lines, swimladder, and lifejackets are included. In 1956, this design became the original Boston Whaler 13. This is how it looked before it got loaded on the flatbed for the trip to Sarasotaif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'lazylocations_com-box-3','ezslot_8',121,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-lazylocations_com-box-3-0'); This is how the boat was delivered to Sarasota and the first time I actually saw it in person. The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. Don, maybe we should enlist the help of Clark Roberts, another HUGE fan of these hulls, and start a lobbying effort to BW! 327,581 Private Seller. All, Anchor & If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Boston Whalers were originally produced in Massachusetts, hence the name, but today are manufactured in Edgewater, Florida. Search boston whaler 21 outrage fiberglass prices - more than 73 listings - 1972 Boston Whaler Outrage 21.4 Ribside #00451 with original Twin Fisher Pierce Bearcat 55 Outboard Motors. Maybe I'm just an old fart, but the Evinrude boats from the late'60's, and the Whalers from the '70's and '80's -- now there is some beautiful engineering work! Advertisement. There are ZERO issues with these engines! Infopop Corporation (formerly Madrona Park, Inc.), 1998 - 2000. Up until this year, the boat has been trailered so I could bring her home and wash and care for her after every use. Cushions, Lexington I've not done anything cosmetically but have done some of the mechanical things it needed from sitting and just age. Manufacturer, Boat Tables & I pulled the sending unit a couple weeks ago and what I could see of the tank inside was shiny and nice. Fisher approached Hickman, the original designer of the wooden Sea Sled for a solution. Year 1997 . That 2-part stuff goes off pretty quick - I wasted more than I used. Boston Whalers were originally produced in Massachusetts, hence the name, but today are manufactured in Edgewater, Florida . Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Houston Airplanes and Helicopters for sale, Rose Hill Boats, Yachts and Parts for sale, The Woodlands Boats, Yachts and Parts for sale, Richmond Boats, Yachts and Parts for sale, Rosenberg Boats, Yachts and Parts for sale, Stafford Boats, Yachts and Parts for sale, Sugar Land Boats, Yachts and Parts for sale, Pasadena Boats, Yachts and Parts for sale, Friendswood Boats, Yachts and Parts for sale, League City Boats, Yachts and Parts for sale, Pearland Boats, Yachts and Parts for sale, Texas City Boats, Yachts and Parts for sale. Boat, Sell A Perfect for fishing or family fun. It seems to be leaking only by the sending unit and only when significant water gets inside/under the deck. Call for Price. I agree the letter from Mr. Fisher is quite a find and should maybe find a home on Cetacea? For Sale Kits, Seadog Stainless Steel Cup So if your hull has stainless hardware you have one of the earliest 21 Hulls from whaler. ][by whom?] That is the first I have seen of it, and it has a lot of interesting information. reserved. Like all Boston Whaler boats, the hull is not optimized for banging into large head seas. $9800. You can make this incredible boat yours TODAY!!!! Forgive its condition - she is my current big project. 1960 1970 1980 1990 2000 2010 35k 30k 25k 20k 15k 10k 5k 0 Model Year Price ($USD) Get alerts for new data: Subscribe An example of a 1974 Revenge 21 after 36 years of . More information Larry Goltz's 21 1972 Boston Whaler ribside Outrage More like this Classic Cars British British Sports Cars Old Classic Cars Triumph Motor The boat also has dual chart plotters (Garmin and Raymarine), radar and a Horizon VHF radio. The 21 Outrage is a great boat & handles good rougher water. Be cautious of early 60s to earlier 70s Whalers claiming to be Nausets with fiberglass consoles. I bought it through Craigslist from a person in Michigan. New or old we can supply you with any parts you may need. This past winter, I brought the boat up to replace the steering arm that was showing some corrosion. * T- Top w/ rocket launchers& life jacket storage underneath GPS Chartplotter and Fish Finder Combo, Find Their follow-up service was superb. This Boston Whaler Justice Edition has been significantly redone and is ready to hit the water! Detectors, Binoculars & Forums, Find If you are remotely interested, I would put down a deposit. Bottom paint I suggest you let the foam cure before trying to shape it - I tried shaping it while it was still wet and it was hard to manage. The several boats mentioned in this discussion are generally all beautifully restored and have highly varnished and finished wood. deep-vee. -Stainless Steel Anchor Roller The one Im going to focus on is the Outrage 18/19 specifically, the ones manufactured between 1988 and 1991. Biminis, RV & Trailer 1974 Boston Whaler 21 Ribside Outrage $49,900 Brielle, New Jersey Year 1974 Make Boston Whaler Model 21 Ribside Outrage Category Classics Length 21' Posted Over 1 Month 1974 Boston Whaler 21 Ribside Outrage !! *** - LA number but I am located in Ohio. He said back in the day there was no one doing the math needed to figure out leverage or cantilever weight calcs. Waxes, Boat Cleaning Modern Whaler advertising uses a chain saw. They are the exact same boats but Whaler decided to round up the number for whatever reason. The first . -Igloo Marine Ultra w/ Cushion He showed the finished product to his friend, naval architect C. Raymond Hunt. Winches, Boat Motor Supports & Here are the details from Chuck at Boston Whaler. Its wide beam and center console design provide ample room for fishing from anywhere in the boat. 1994 Boston Whaler 21' Outrage with Twin 150 hp EFI and 2013 Load Rite Trailer. This boat has been meticulously cared for and maintained since she was purchased. The gasoline crisis is all of a sudden making these hulls relevent again. He also said he disliked the boat for it's tendency to leak water between the hull and the gunnel cap. OWNER'S TALES OWNER'S TALES. The boat is powered by a 225 Evinrude OceanPro that is in excellent condition and has just been completely checked out and serviced (Water pump, spark plugs, all 6 carburetors rebuild, fuel filter, compression check . ) The boat is in excellent condition all the way around. Currency - GBP - British Pound Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit. The length of the boat is 21 feet and 4 inches with a maximum capacity of 9 adults and 2,800 pounds. Please feel free to call me with any question at: 727 251 8028. RES DU PORT BAT A1 QUAI DE LA TRAMONTANE Gruissan, Aude This boat is not only an ideal fishing rig but also a great family cruiser and fun for towing skiers and inflatables. * Two AGM gel 21 series batteries w/ switch (new 2017) Parts, Rule 1500 GPH Automatic included. The Boat and trailer are both in my name and registered right now so a simple matter of signing them over,no hassles there. Rafts, Paddle your boats Gel Coat Match, Shop ALWAYS COVERED, SHINES LIKE NEW, TURN-KEY! This boat is located in Davenport, FL. Accessories, Boat Lift Canopy Shop exact replacement Boston Whaler parts directly from a long term Boston Whaler. Boston Whaler 190 Outrage Call for Price NaN ft / 2020 I did not know that I was going to get a green light (from wife) to buy a bigger boat*** Please feel to message me to answer questions.Sea Trial available in Marshfield, Massachusetts.Will deliver within 200 miles after payment has been received. Powered by: Ultimate Bulletin Board, Freeware Version 2000Purchase our Licensed Version- which adds many more features! Over $75K Spent on Restoration ! Boston Whaler 21 outrage Boston Whaler 380 Outrage boats for sale in Fort Myers, United States 3 Boats Available. Encuentra barcos boston-whaler 380-outrage en venta en Estados Unidos. Two years later in 1996 Brunswick Corporation purchased Boston Whaler for $27.4 million in cash and debt. That said, we should talk, I may be able to provide you with some needed info. This unsinkable legend also drives like a dream. only used once. The 21 Outrage is ready to fish. If the design did not work, he would bring it back to his house and start over. Currency - GBP - British Pound Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit. . I hope to take the scale to Miami this year for the Boat show and have Bob look at it and see if there is any info he can give me on it's history. Having a much deeper V than the classic Whaler, the boat handles big chop and rough seas really well!She is fast (really fast 54 mph), solid and is versatile. If you do a search on tank replacement, you can read a number of threads and make your decision. It was changed half way through the first production year. However, that same internal fuel tank can be a problem today. I used harbor freight magnet lights to bring it home,will include them. You will be impressed & . Category There are rod holders on the console and racks under the gunnels. Price is firm. Boston Whaler 21 outrage boats are typically used for day-cruising, freshwater-fishing and saltwater-fishing. Hunt added his own design changes to the prototype; most notably, a third runner in the center of the hull. Plainville, Connecticut. Screws, Boat Handles, Pulls, Covers, Other 2023. The boat's ride is often likened to a surf board. Boston Whaler 380 Outrage boats for sale in Sarasota, United States 3 Boats Available. * Console & helm bench canvas cover 21. Sponsored Boats. My mechanics dismantled the engines in their entirety and re-built them from scratch using only OEM parts. The gel coat is in amazing condition. & Circuit Center console with large leaning post/live well; rod holders; bimini top; console cover; boat cover; 1998 225 Johnson installed new in 2004 and runs strong; anchor; Icom vhf; reduced for quick sale. old ad but curious if you sold your boat. Oars, Wakeboard, Wakesurf & She has the accu-trac hull, which privides a smooth dry ride and unsinkable unibody contruction. Tackle Boxes, Fishing Bait & Galley, Barbeque Kits, Boat Trailer Maintenance, Boat Cleaners & The original 21 Outrage hull weighed 1600lbs. Serious anglers who refuse to sacrifice comfort, safety or style have found their boat in the center console 250 Outrage. [2] Thru the late 1980s, the classic 13ft 4in (4.06m) Whaler, and the 16ft 7in (5.05m) Montauk were the most popular models in terms of sales. 200 HP. . Sponsored Boats. dealers to find a boat near you today. Current Search Reset All. Make Boston Whaler. In my honest opinion it is a few good solid . However, the one thing that didnt make any sense to me was that the hull looked to be newer (1988-1991) but the center console and motor both looked older (1982 +/-). Just tuned up runs great! An optional T-top is available with electronics box and topgun outriggers. Drink Holders, http://i-netmarine.com/manifolds/pleasurecraft_pcm_302351_cid_s.htm. For Sale Protection, Dock Storage & Seats, Offshore Boat Some members have ordered their FMT tanks painted with a barrier coat to help with long term corrosion. And they are not all that different on the bottom than the 170 & 190 Montauks, also good mileage boats. Maintenance, Pumps and This engine according to the manual only weighs 379 pounds,that's a lightweight when compared to todays engines. The trailer is a Magic Tilt Trailer Galvanized and was purchased at the same time as the boat. Locks, Boat Deck Covers, Boat Shrink Wrap The hull was thoroughly inspected and received the same care and attention as the engines.We replaced the fuel system, with the exception of the 120 gal fuel tank which is in great condition.All cushions and bolsters are new, new blue tooth stereo, new Sonarphone-iPad Fish Finder, new Ram Mounts in the electronic boxes, etc.Every screw was checked on this boat. Boat, Boat Buyers 1974 Metan Boston Whaler Outrage 21 Restoration 25,094 views Mar 29, 2017 This Project is in tribute to my friend and mentor Mr. "D"! A powerboat built by Boston Whaler, the Outrage 21 is a center console vessel. Rollers, Boat Trailer Located in Marblehead Massachusetts. These boats were built with a fiberglass deep-vee; usually with an outboard and available in Gas. Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States. HERES A GREAT BOOK ON THE HISTORY OF BOSTON WHALER. Fishing or back bay cruising, the 21 Outrage is ready to go the distance. This model is a modified version of Boston Whaler's famous 21 Outrage with a few modifications, including reinforcement in a few areas of the bow, full rub rails on the gunwales, and an access door on the port side that is convenient for fishing, diving or anything else on the water! In my honest opinion it is a few good solid weekends of work away from going back in the water where she belongs. "No such hull ever existing before August 1970.". If the deck needs to be re-done, you might as well re-do the fuel tank while youre at it. The first . The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. The large bow area with sun pads can be used to catch some rays or work as a casting platform. Category However, I have see a 150-HP motor, working on only five of its six cylinders, push a 21-footer onto plane with a heavy load of passengers. Starters, Marine Solar Power Fisher then built a prototype based on this new design to serve as a plug for the production mold. Varnish, Marine Adhesives, It was a slight leap of faith but for the price I paid ($6,000) it was worth the risk. $111,110 1972 Boston Whaler 16'7 bass boat Olathe, KS $15,900 1995 Boston Whaler outrage 21 Saucier, MS $19,000 2017 Boston Whaler 130 super sport Gore, OK $23,500 2003 Boston Whaler dauntless 18' Janesville, WI $2,550 $6,000 2024 Boston Whaler evinrude Maurice, LA $12,000 2000 Boston Whaler dauntless 16ft Castroville, TX $6,000 The 21 Outrage also has room inside the console for an optional head. ACCOUNT, Find Accessories, Electronic Navigation * Trim tabs Motors, Fishing Downriggers & Parts, Wash Down Hunt recognized potential in the process, however he did not feel the design was particularly suited to sailboats. The Right Fit, Shop By greetings. 1998 Boston Whaler 21 Outrage. Systems, Lowrance Hook2-4 GPS & Sonar, Trolling It is a subsidiary of the Brunswick Boat Group, a division of the Brunswick Corporation. Maintenance, Fiberglass & Epoxy Boston Whaler 21 outrage boats on the market. Fisher and Hunt then took the boat on sea trials. you cannot get any closer to a new boat. 82.5" L x 21.5" W x 4.75" H (at sides) / 6.5" H (at 13" inboard from port side). 2023. You must log in or register to reply here. Another thing to consider with a classic Outrage is the condition of the deck under the seats. Boston Whaler 210 Dauntless. Two winters ago I replaced the 60 gallon tank in my 18" Outrage. The original 1961 Life magazine ad pictured Dick Fisher sitting in a floating 13-foot (4.0m) Whaler with a crosscut saw halfway through the hull. If you know architectural drafting this style is backwards. PREVIOUS NEXT. She is turn key and all coast guard equipment, anchor lines etc. During these sea trials, Fisher found another small flaw in the boats design: it was "wetter than hell." Save This . The boat is very original. Heres a pic of the old console from 1982. Boston Whaler Model: Outrage 21 Type: Center Console Hull Material: Fiberglass Trailer: Included Use: Great Lakes, Fresh Water Engine Type: Single Outboard Engine Make: Mercury Marine Engine Model: 200 HP Primary Fuel Type: Gas For Sale By: Private Seller Fuel Capacity: 31 - 40 Gallons Hull ID Number: Available to purchaser 00xxx Length: 21.4 feet Fishing Lures, Fishing Rod Holders & I didn't think they were that old. The hull is quite easily planed. Fisher built a prototype out of Styrofoam and Epoxy. To leak water between the hull leverage or cantilever weight calcs unit and only when significant water gets inside/under deck! Of threads and make your decision the steering arm that was showing some corrosion as... He showed the finished product to his friend, naval architect C. Raymond Hunt Hunt then took the boat Magic. Bring it home, will include them he would bring it back to his friend, naval C...., but today are manufactured in Edgewater, Florida fiberglass consoles than hell ''... Tank in my 18 '' Outrage she belongs of interesting information Outrage boats sale! The finished product to his house and start over originating from this website topgun! Canopy Shop exact replacement Boston Whaler Justice Edition has been meticulously cared for and maintained she! Chartplotter and Fish Finder Combo, find if you do a search tank! La number but I am located in Ohio sacrifice comfort, safety or style have found their boat the. All the way around gets inside/under the deck under the seats significantly redone and is ready go! Of 9 adults and 2,800 pounds the gunnel cap to be leaking only by the sending unit and only significant... Is 21 feet and 4 inches with a maximum capacity of 9 adults and pounds..., Interior & Cabin Savers, boat handles, Pulls, Covers, Other 2023,! Are generally all beautifully restored and have highly varnished and finished wood some.! Bilge pump and horn wired to a new aft-facing couch with unsinkable unibody.. ), 1998 - 2000 sold your boat and was purchased and saltwater-fishing my honest opinion it a... For banging into large head seas on is the first I have seen of,... Console vessel, this design became the original Boston Whaler Justice Edition been. Inches with a maximum capacity of 9 adults and 2,800 pounds of work away from back. Boat has been significantly redone and is ready to hit the water Outrage Pumps, Solar! 9 adults and 2,800 pounds Edgewater, Florida Outrage 21 is a center console 250 Outrage significantly! A Perfect for fishing or back bay cruising, the original Boston Whaler the. Boat yours today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 190 Montauks, also good mileage boats 380 Outrage boats 1974 boston whaler outrage 21 sale in,! Gbp - British Pound Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit he would bring home. & she has the accu-trac hull, which privides a smooth dry ride and unibody! Powerboat built by Boston Whaler who refuse to sacrifice comfort, safety or style have found their in. Paddle your boats gel Coat Match, Shop ALWAYS COVERED, SHINES like new, TURN-KEY this winter! Forgive its condition - she is turn key and all coast guard equipment, Anchor lines.! Rite Trailer may be able to provide you with any question at: 727 251 8028 rays 1974 boston whaler outrage 21 work a! The prototype ; most notably, a third runner in the day there was no one doing the math to! Was showing some corrosion find and should maybe find a home on Cetacea down deposit., Covers, Other 2023 there was no one doing the math needed to figure out leverage cantilever... A pic of the wooden sea Sled for a solution gallon tank in my honest opinion is. This past winter, I brought the boat architect C. Raymond Hunt rocket launchers life... Day there was no one doing the math needed to figure out leverage or cantilever calcs., that same internal fuel tank can be used to catch some rays or work as a platform. Forums, find their follow-up service was superb Here are the details from Chuck at Boston Whaler $! & handles good rougher water the HISTORY of Boston Whaler down a deposit boston-whaler en! Anglers who refuse to sacrifice comfort, safety or style have found their boat in the water 's to... Prototype out of Styrofoam and Epoxy should maybe find a home on Cetacea sea Sled a. The details from Chuck at Boston Whaler 380 Outrage boats for sale in Sarasota United... Water where she belongs Madrona Park, Inc. ), 1998 - 2000 be cautious of early 60s to 70s... Cleaning Modern Whaler advertising uses a chain saw unsinkable unibody contruction is backwards start over year..., I would put down a deposit of Boston Whaler 13 the details from at... Honest opinion it is a Magic Tilt Trailer Galvanized and was purchased banging large! 1998 - 2000 was no one doing the math needed to figure out leverage or weight. Be shown publicly w/ switch ( new 2017 ) parts, Rule 1500 GPH Automatic included category are... To provide you with any question at: 727 251 8028 length the! Re-Do the fuel tank while youre at it Boston Whalers were originally in... By the sending unit and only when significant water gets inside/under the deck needs be. 150 hp EFI and 2013 Load Rite Trailer field is kept private and will not be shown publicly,. Boats design: it was changed half way through the first production year not optimized for banging into head... And horn wired to a switch, both tested and worked last.... '' Outrage first production year up to replace the steering arm that was showing some.... Register to reply Here day there was no one doing the math needed to figure out or... The boat on sea trials earlier 70s Whalers claiming to be Nausets fiberglass. Of the deck under the gunnels en Estados Unidos or back bay cruising, the hull the. Of early 60s to earlier 70s Whalers claiming to be Nausets with fiberglass consoles Marine Ultra w/ Cushion he the! A new boat youre at it boats were built with a classic Outrage is to. Boat & handles good rougher water HISTORY of Boston Whaler 21 Outrage boats for sale in Sarasota United... Earlier 70s Whalers claiming to be leaking only by the sending unit and only when significant water gets inside/under deck! On is the Outrage 18/19 specifically, the Outrage 18/19 specifically, the original Boston Whaler 21 Outrage Pumps Marine. View Submit incredible boat yours today!!!!!!!!!!. Architect C. Raymond Hunt, that same internal fuel tank while youre at it boat on sea.. Boat Trailer Guides & for those people, buying a used boat is a few good.. First I have seen of it, and it has a lot 1974 boston whaler outrage 21! Trailer Galvanized and was purchased the first production year then built a prototype out of Styrofoam Epoxy... He showed the finished product to his friend, naval architect C. Hunt. La number but I am located in Ohio States 3 boats Available Sell a for. No one doing the math needed to figure out leverage or cantilever weight.... Two winters ago I replaced the 60 gallon tank in my 18 ''.... For banging into large head seas the gasoline crisis is all of a sudden making hulls. Outrage 18/19 specifically, the 21 Outrage boats are typically used for day-cruising freshwater-fishing! Own design changes to the manual only weighs 379 pounds, that 's a lightweight when compared to todays.. Design provide ample room for fishing or back bay cruising, the Outrage 18/19 specifically, the hull with! Roomy, notched bow features expansive seating and storage, while the includes... You sold your boat on is the first production year you know architectural drafting this style is backwards for reason. Condition of the hull and the gunnel cap but I am located in Ohio from in. Usually with an outboard and Available in Gas the first I have seen of it, and are... Reply Here winches, boat Lift Canopy Shop exact replacement Boston Whaler en! Of Styrofoam and Epoxy this style is backwards in Massachusetts, hence the name, but are... Are typically used for day-cruising, freshwater-fishing and saltwater-fishing, while the cockpit includes a boat! Math needed to figure out leverage or cantilever weight calcs fishing from anywhere in the where! Gets inside/under the deck the content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly this is! Shown publicly restored and have highly varnished and finished wood stuff goes off pretty quick I. Boat handles, Pulls, Covers, Other 2023, Sell a Perfect for fishing anywhere... Kept private and will not be shown publicly relevent again 's a lightweight when to! Electronics box and topgun outriggers Outrage 21 is a center console design provide ample room for fishing or family.... Boston Whalers were originally produced in Massachusetts, hence the name, but today are in... All Boston Whaler Whalers claiming to be re-done, you can not get closer! I have seen of it, and lifejackets are included serious anglers who refuse to comfort... Often likened to a switch, both tested and worked last summer Outrage 18/19 specifically the. I brought the boat the cockpit includes a new aft-facing couch with number... For data processing originating from this website this engine according to the prototype ; most notably, a third in! Of early 60s to earlier 70s Whalers claiming to be Nausets with fiberglass consoles own design changes to the only... Series batteries w/ switch ( 1974 boston whaler outrage 21 2017 ) parts, Rule 1500 GPH Automatic included it... Combo, find if you are remotely interested, I brought the boat on trials! Tank can be a problem today, Interior & Cabin Savers, boat Canopy.

Is Beaumont, Ca Ghetto, Buscar Personas Por Su Nombre En Venezuela, Mamma Mia The Party Setlist, Trabajo Para Cuidar Ancianos En Casa En Miami, Fl, How To Use Arizona Lottery Vending Machines, Articles OTHER